• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match CL final vs Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a kind person who obeys the law but if I had a gun and one those gangs came at me to steal my flag I'd shot them dead and not give it a second thought the absolute cowardly fucks!

I'm not just nervous... I cannot bare the thought of that cunt Ronaldo preening himself to that trophy....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.....

I had a fucking bizarre dream, I was talking to Alex Ferguson and making sure he ate his pills, he was sitting up in his hospital bed with bottles of wine in front of him slurring a little bit even though I hate the fella he has had a really rough run and I'm not hateful enough to want sick people to suffer, even Sir Alex, so I was happy to help him with his medicine and we were chatting away about footy....

He didn't fancy our chances and smiled thinking about us losing...

We were in a strange room which was inside an arena type place and in front of us were a gypsy band who were playing fucking awful music...

How fucking weird a dream is that??

Yeah.... i'm nervous...

They are dangerous and could well beat us but...

I still think we are nifty... very very fucking nifty.

Number 6....

fucking hell...

that would be nice...

A nice piece from Reddy on LFC .... and these are the last few paragraphs :

There are countless accounts to relate, all unique, but they carry the same underlining message: support isn’t strictly about geography or logic, it’s centered on an emotional attachment that cuts through distance, cares not for language barriers and crushes convention.
When your heart rate escalates at the speed of Mohamed Salah as Liverpool take to the pitch against Real Madrid at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium, as your insides twist and turn, pick any continent, any country, any city and know there are millions lined across the earth’s surface experiencing the same sensations, who are dreaming as vividly and hoping as intensely as you.
That is power. That is a source of pride. That is a great show of Red strength.
The club have conquered all of Europe, but far beyond that, they’re tattooed on you, you, you and on beings the world over.
WE are Liverpool.

I’ve been awake since half 5. Been the Asda and got my ale and food for the day. Read a ridiculous amount of news stories already. There is still more than 10 hours to go.

The more I think about it the more nervous I get. I then have relaxed spells thinking we smashed city and they are better than this lot. They have a shite defence and if we click on the counter we will hit them to get number 6. These are tailor made for us.

Then I think what if Lovren is typical Lovren and fucks it up for us. Then I think of Virgil next to him. Talking him through the game. Relaxing him.

It’s a rollercoaster. The game is still hours away.

Time needs to get a move on.

I'm just focused on how RM struggled and needed a massive slice of luck against Juve, struggled and needed massive slices of luck against Bayern and struggled against Spurs both home and away, losing 3-1 at Wembley (similar pitch size) being totally unable to cope with a team that presses in a very similar style to us, and that Spurs could have easily won by more. Also how they finished 3rd in La Liga with their worst points total for something like 20 years.

Everyone is going on about how experienced Real are but without using stats from this season to back that up and without really considering how they played to get to the final. It's just rhetoric.

So now whenever I feel the nerves building I go to the videos showing all of our CL goals, on auto-repeat, and the more I watch them the less nervous I become !

I'm just focused on how RM struggled and needed a massive slice of luck against Juve, struggled and needed massive slices of luck against Bayern and struggled against Spurs both home and away, losing 3-1 at Wembley (similar pitch size) being totally unable to cope with a team that presses in a very similar style to us, and that Spurs could have easily won by more. Also how they finished 3rd in La Liga with their worst points total for something like 20 years.

Everyone is going on about how experienced Real are but without using stats from this season to back that up and without really considering how they played to get to the final. It's just rhetoric.

So now whenever I feel the nerves building I go to the videos showing all of our CL goals, on auto-repeat, and the more I watch them the less nervous I become !

The experience part is how they approach the game. The level of stress etc. We saw it against Scum. Our guys looked like it was a final and they was so tense that they overcomplicated things, hurried around and it took a lot of time until we found any rythm in that game.... however I think we have been brilliant and focused on later occassions, especially in the home games against City and Roma. Low shoulders and right level of aggressivity. But it doesn't get bigger than this and there is allways a possibility that the build up to the game steal all energy.

4n9ph6jp99nbh78ffck266pe94_2018031412121115aa93bcb5cbb4.gif

Just watching some previews and interviews.

Thommo (no surprise) , Lawrenson, Souness, Le Tissier, Nicholas, Bellamy, Wright all tip us to win, damn I pray they are right !

Merson thinks we'll lose 3-2.

Daily Mail (yeah I know but I just happened to click on something) have their reporters going 5 for RM and 7 for Liverpool.

Reasonable interview with Ballague.

Lawro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom