• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Crystal Palace (h) - Mon - 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen it back, but did Darwin really headbutt him???
I don't think so, I think he went to bump chests with him like a hard man, but cos he's about 3 inches shorter than Anderson the top of his head hits the defenders jaw and then he goes down like a girl scout. I ain't defending Nunez, it was fucking stupid, but I'm hard pressed to call it violent conduct.

I don't think so, I think he went to bump chests with him like a hard man, but cos he's about 3 inches shorter than Anderson the top of his head hits the defenders jaw and then he goes down like a girl scout. I ain't defending Nunez, it was fucking stupid, but I'm hard pressed to call it violent conduct.
That's easily violent conduct

See I agree with you about what he intended to do but on the longer highlights he tries to flick his head at Andersen a couple of times beforehand, which is why the defender was charging towards him. So i think Darwin was being a cunt.

Yep a proper Glaswegian kiss
No it wasn't. Anderson went down like a sack of shit. Darwin definitely leans in with his left shoulder and slightly up with his head. But it wasn't a full on glesga kiss

Edit.. no doubt Nunez was being a dick and deserved a red by the way. Just wasn't a 'headbutt' for me.

No it wasn't. Anderson went down like a sack of shit. Darwin definitely leans in with his left shoulder and slightly up with his head. But it wasn't a full on glesga kiss

Edit.. no doubt Nunez was being a dick and deserved a red by the way. Just wasn't a 'headbutt' for me.
Off course he went down like he'd been shot, but this was no lean in like a pair of staggs at rutting season, there was proper contact with real intent.

Off course he went down like he'd been shot, but this was no lean in like a pair of staggs at rutting season, there was proper contact with real intent.
Proper contact? Really? Intent I can't be sure of because he did have a couple of goes. But there was minimal contact.

Violent or stupid, suarez proves you can be both, if you are the real deal. Nunez isn't. The question is what we will win while he tries to get there.

I’ve seen it back now and this sounds about right to me. Stupid, naive play but a headbutt it definitely wasn’t.

There was close to no contact between them. In the post match interview with Andersen he didnt have a mark, no bruise not even a red spot on him.

Stupid by Nunez and the intent is enough for the red card. But Andersen played him and the ref like a fiddle. Big lad falling over like a melted ice cream.

Silly boy yes
He will learn and the hard way is often best
Anderson is a proper useless cunt I hope his fucking knee cap comes out he's a good fit for a shit club like palace rant over
I'm 5'7 and would have made him fall like that and he wouldn't have got back up

In fairness there is loads of footballers I'd knock down and they would get back up soft cunts

I'm cross with Nunez but i don't blame him he was getting pissed off well before the incident so our captain on the pitch or even Salah should have spoken to him I'd that didn't work he should have been taken off end off 😡

We need another midfielder. Hell, we need 2.

We need another goalscorer because Nunez seems thick as shit, mo hasn't got over AFCON, and Diaz (god love him) is very hit and miss for end product.

Looking at that bench today there was arguably only Fabio who could be classed as a semi goal threat
Owners need to get the cheque book out, get in a CM, and a Rightwinger. We need good players, who can come on or start and make an impact. Nunes and Sarr, and we will challenge for the league

I'm just bitterly disappointed by all this. Don't know why I let myself believe we could be in the mix this year. League will be won by march.

Klopp heard we had the best squad last year and decided to sell off some differentials. Wants to play the game on hard mode, even though he's only just got the hang of normal

Why did we keep Milner on, just why....

Trent loses possession and plays way way way waaay too many forced passes (which often doesn't find it's target)

At leas the positive is once again we've come back from behind and it's again 1 of Diaz/Nunez to the rescue.

We need more from midfield.

I think in part it is, the midfield that started didn't have the link into the attack for us to create fluid movements......which is why in essence we struggled to really test Butland until after the sending off.....

Hmm, I must've missed the season where City won it with 114 points.

Yeah, it's not a great start but ffs with the doom and gloom 2 games in. We all know we need a bit of something in the middle but I never see viable suggestions on here, heck even looking around the league there's no obvious standout. We may well get Bellingham next year and even he, assuming he can do the business for us, is not a messiah that will come and fix all creativity issues.
We need time to bed some youth and adapt to a new-ish style with Darwin (hopefully he's back with the right kind of fire under him in 3 games time), but we still have more or less the same team that went the distance in all comps last year, and we've got the dross that is UTD next, so chin the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom