• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Everton (H) - PL - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching MotD tonight they were shit at home tonight and only got a draw because Leicester failed to take their chances and Richarlason got a lucky break

They will almost, surely focus on the dark arts more than football, especially when they realise they're not very good at it.

I'll be wearing double shinpads for sure.

The game I'm looking forward to least. Hopefully the referee will use his brains and work out these MFs aren't going to play to keep their team up, but to derail our season by injuring our players.

Stuart Atwell ref, Darren England VAR

Same combo as Carabao Cup final

The point for them last night was the worst thing that could have happened. They're going to be even more up for it now.

Title challenge end on Sunday

It looked like they rested players against Leicester, or are Doucoure, Van de Beek etc. just not flavour of the month? Would absolutely LOVE to see us playing against Delph in midfield

I’m beginning to think Hal is a mole planted by them to stir up negative vibes to deter us.

If it’s true, their jinxing has badly backfired into our favour. Cos Hal’s on a roll.

-------------------Ali-------------------
TAA---Konate--VVD--Robbo
------------------Fabs----------------
----------Hendo---Keita---------
--Salah------Firmino----Jota

Think we'll see Matip, Thiago, Diaz and Mane get a breather in this one.

Last edited:
-------------------Ali-------------------
TTA---Konate--VVD--Robbo
------------------Fabs----------------
----------Hendo---Keita---------
--Salah------Firmino----Jota

Think we'll see Matip, Thiago, Diaz and Mane get a breather in this one.
You sure you want Kieta playing a dirty Everton team. I would put Ox out there as canon fodder, it sounds horrible but him being injured won't effect the team

It's a tough one. If it was me I'd give Robbo, Henderson and Diaz a breather. Konate is nailed on for Villarreal.

‐---‐---------- Alisson --------------
Trent -- Matip -- VVD -- Tsimikas
‐------Thiago --Fabs -- Keita -------
------Salah---- Jota ----- Mane------

You sure you want Kieta playing a dirty Everton team. I would put Ox out there as canon fodder, it sounds horrible but him being injured won't effect the team
If you want to win the game you don’t start with 10 men. I’m not sure they’ll be so dirty. They need the points and would they risk a red?

Yes. It's their only chance of getting something out of the game and they're desperate for points as you say. They also love crocking our players whatever the circs.

If you want to win the game you don’t start with 10 men. I’m not sure they’ll be so dirty. They need the points and would they risk a red?

You're assuming they are of sound mind and have competent control over their bodily functions.

I wonder if any Evertonians read this forum and are thoroughly confused as to why so many LFC fans seem to be strangely pessimistic...

“read”???? - that’d be novel for them.

“confusion” is their natural state.

‐---‐---------- Alisson --------------
Gomez -- Matip -- Virgil -- Tsimikas
‐------Hendo --Fabs -- Jones -------
------Ox---- Jota ----- Mane------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom