• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Everton (H) - PL - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto Firmino was the sole absentee as Liverpool took in one of their final training sessions ahead of the Merseyside derby, with a strong squad at Kirkby.
The Reds host city rivals Everton on Sunday looking to avenge the 2-0 defeat at Anfield last season – and propel their end-of-season title bid

Instead, Firmino is likely to have continued following an individual programme in the gym, with light work outside the next step as he recovers from a minor issue suffered in the FA Cup semi-final.
It seems, then, that the Brazilian will miss the derby, but should be back in time for the first leg of the Champions League semi-final against Villarreal on Wednesday night.
There are no other issues for Liverpool at this stage, with both Thiago and Naby Keitaavoiding the Klopp curse after praise in his pre-match press conference.
“I don’t like to talk too much about one player,” he told reporters.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/...lopp-injury-curse/?utm_source=morningbriefing

Interesting fact found on twitter.
"Only once before in the club’s history have Liverpool faced United and then Everton in consecutive encounters in the league at Anfield. That happened in September 1925, when a 5-0 victory over United was followed by a 5-1 win against our neighbours, with Dick Forshaw bagging a hat-trick in both games.'
Let's emulate and honour the memory of Dick.

Yepp let’s Dick them

Last edited:
You sure you want Kieta playing a dirty Everton team. I would put Ox out there as canon fodder, it sounds horrible but him being injured won't effect the team

That’s exactly the loser defeatist mentality the likes of Everton and MU have adopted for years.

What an absurdly stupid thing to say.

Klopp has shown us that there is a better way to do things and conduct ourselves with decency and class. Have we not learned yet ?

Last edited:
Yeah I remember when Frank lost his cool when we played Chelsea in the title winning season. He said something like we ain't all that because we've only won 1 Premier League title. This is a double reason I want to smack Everton.
We were lucky to comeout unscathed in both the Man U games. That Sideshow Bob lookaloke kid just was flying in kicking our players. Winning this game is important so is coming out unscathed. Everton fans would love to know that they stopped Liverpool winning the league or another title by injuring our players.

We were lucky to comeout unscathed in both the Man U games. That Sideshow Bob lookaloke kid just was flying in kicking our players. Winning this game is important so is coming out unscathed. Everton fans would love to know that they stopped Liverpool winning the league or another title by injuring our players.
Imagine how seething they’ll be if they lost due to a red card and were relegated. They wouldn’t find any joy stopping us winning the league.

I'd take a scrappy win. Every Everton fan going from the highs of Ancelotti, New Stadium and £500m spent to going on the verge of relegation, they've already been smacked.
Don't be surprised if we see 11 Hannibals today, not ounce of willingness to play the ball but every desire to kick the shit out of our players. Anyways, I hope the referee makes a point of stomping it out early unlike the last time where he blamed the Liverpool players for not complaining.

Interesting fact found on twitter.
"Only once before in the club’s history have Liverpool faced United and then Everton in consecutive encounters in the league at Anfield. That happened in September 1925, when a 5-0 victory over United was followed by a 5-1 win against our neighbours, with Dick Forshaw bagging a hat-trick in both games.'
Let's emulate and honour the memory of Dick.

@Halmeister
I am waiving witty word play to avoid giving you more to counter-jinx.

Fortunately, no other attempt at it was witty.

Did Holgate ever publicly apologise for accusing Bobby firmino of racism after Bobby was found innocent
If he didn't Thst says enough about the cunt. I'll event accept he might have thought that Bobby had originally said something even though it looked like he only did that to deflect from him getting possibly getting a card for pushing Bobby over the hording but giving the wanker the benefit of doubt and he felt that he had been racially abused then he should have publicly came out and apologised
Cunt of a person. Typical evertonian. I so hope they get relegated

In a way, today is a bit sad. This will be, unless we get them in the cup, the last derby match for many, many years.

After their relegation to the Championship (and the squandering of parachute payments on wages for Richarlison and high heels for Calvert Lewin, the spiralling costs and delays to their new stadium, resulting in massive debts that will force them into bankruptcy and a points deduction in the league, meaning relegation to league one, where they will be passed by bigger, better run clubs such as Tranmere Rovers, the sale of their new ground to Poundland as they can't afford the running costs, meaning a ground share with Marine FC), I predict they will fall on hard times.

Although I haven't really given it much thought.

In a way, today is a bit sad. This will be, unless we get them in the cup, the last derby match for many, many years.

After their relegation to the Championship (and the squandering of parachute payments on wages for Richarlison and high heels for Calvert Lewin, the spiralling costs and delays to their new stadium, resulting in massive debts that will force them into bankruptcy and a points deduction in the league, meaning relegation to league one, where they will be passed by bigger, better run clubs such as Tranmere Rovers, the sale of their new ground to Poundland as they can't afford the running costs, meaning a ground share with Marine FC), I predict they will fall on hard times.

Although I haven't really given it much thought.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Whys it always got to be black magic.

For once I'd like us as a society to blame it on cracker magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom