• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Forest (H) - Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are these players under 21 and players at a new club that are doing better than him?

It’s certainly not Amrabat - who you were desperate to sign - how’s Utd’s other signings going - given that they never sign bad players?
Jamal Musiala...(20) Bayern Munich
Ansu Fati (21)... Brighton & Hove Albion,(on loan from La Barcelona)
Perdi (20)... Barcelona
Alejandro Balde (20)... Barcelona
Fermín López (20)...Barcelona
Garnacho (19) ... Man Utd
Moukoko (18)... Borussia Dortmund
Bellingham (20)... Real Madrid
Gavi (19) ... Barcelona
Camavinga (20)... Real Madrid
Florian Wirtz (20)... Bayer Leverkusen

Just a few....

I’m all my years on forums I’ve never known anyone with so little understanding of football. Quite an achievement.

In all my years on football forums It never fails to amaze me how many of you out there can come out with the same insult to try and make your point and justify what your are espousing...

Perdi (20)... Barcelona
Gavi (19) ... Barcelona

Just a few....

Come on now, NONE of these are at a new club, or learning a new system. Except for Jude, who has had a new system tailor made for him!

Come on now, NONE of these are at a new club, or learning a new system. Except for Jude, who has had a new system tailor made for him!
Well Fati is (and he's been mostly crap, so what was the point in naming him. As for the rest ... Donavan doesn't seem to understand the criteria.

Perdi (20)... Barcelona
Gavi (19) ... Barcelona

Just a few....

It is “just a few” given you’ve seemingly trawled through a few leagues to desperately find some youngsters doing well - and as already pointed out you’ve had to change your own criteria.

Basically you’ve just listed Barca’s youth team - good for you.

But anyway - let’s look at the few.

Bellingham, obviously, Fati, debatable.

What the fuck’s Garnacho doing on the list - he’s done fuck all. Have most of the Barca kids managed to hold down a starting position of scored a couple?

Actually… why am I bothering - your to thick for it to register that you’re being stupid.

Well Fati is (and he's been mostly crap, so what was the point in naming him. As for the rest ... Donavan doesn't seem to understand the criteria.

I think it’s more than the criteria Donavan doesn’t understand.

They are examples of young players playing well and Jude as you said playing in a new system to him, and how has that system been tailor made for him?

Last edited:
It is “just a few” given you’ve seemingly trawled through a few leagues to desperately find some youngsters doing well - and as already pointed out you’ve had to change your own criteria.

Basically you’ve just listed Barca’s youth team - good for you.

But anyway - let’s look at the few.

Bellingham, obviously, Fati, debatable.

What the fuck’s Garnacho doing on the list - he’s done fuck all. Have most of the Barca kids managed to hold down a starting position of scored a couple?

Actually… why am I bothering - your to thick for it to register that you’re being stupid.

So way did you bother..?
Guest you thought that you could pick another arguement which you could prove how knowledgeable you are.and how good it makes you look...?
I have not been replying to you, not because you have been smart or had any decent points.
It as been because you believe that you are always right, and like to throw insult
You just look to pick a fight, and I can not be assed to engage with you, Your a child.
So guest I will just go back to ignoring you

So way did you bother..?
Guest you thought that you could pick another arguement which you could prove how knowledgeable you are.and how good it makes you look...?
I have not been replying to you, not because you have been smart or had any decent points.
It as been because you believe that you are always right, and like to throw insult
You just look to pick a fight, and I can not be assed to engage with you, Your a child.

Good for you.

Maybe go back to not posting and do us all a favour, since you seem incapable of posting anything remotely intelligent.

You not engaging with me would be the best news I’ve heard in ages.

There’ll be a queue forming of other posters hoping you don’t engage with them.

Maybe post something that’s not idiotic if you don’t want people critique you.

So way did you bother..?
To be fair, your list was pretty shit.

To be fair, your list was pretty shit.
Even if it was crisp he would still have something to say....
Don't know why I replied to it in the first place. I normally ignore his post
As I have always said If you don't like what a poster has to say then don't read it
Cheers anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom