• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Fulham (H) - EFL Semi - Weds 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravenberch, too much standing and walking. Not enough running arou d

If klopp doesn't tear these to shreds at half time I'd be shocked. Fucking awful performance

For every sprightly performance we get out of Elliot, or aggressive from Gravenberch, there's one of these when they start.

We had a couple really good moments of passing and some good pressing in the first 25 or so. Since then it's all petered out, and our lack of pace in attack shows. Fulham are willing to press a little, and that simple outball to Nunez doesn't exist.

For every sprightly performance we get out of Elliot, or aggressive from Gravenberch, there's one of these when they start.

We had a couple really good moments of passing and some good pressing in the first 25 or so. Since then it's all petered out, and our lack of pace in attack shows. Fulham are willing to press a little, and that simple outball to Nunez doesn't exist.

He's the most infuriating player, but after Salah, Nunez needs to be second name on the teamsheet

This is the type of game where Suarez would just nutmeg a defender and curl it into the top corner

Coote looks like his mum forced him to be a ref. He’s horrendous.

2 subs at half time please. We cant lose this game at home.

Cujo and Jots are the only ones who are trying to cut them open.

Nothing else is happening on the attacking front.

I’m usually pretty positive about Fulham but they’ve turned up tonight wasting time and throwing themselves on the floor screaming and trying to get our players sent off.

Fuck them and that penguin haired cunt Pereira.

Get Nunez on and go at them. 3-1

The lack of pace and aggression is total. Not starting Nunez a huge error. Why on earth Elliott starts in the front 3 is beyond me, he is shite there. We need to be far more urgent too, far too slow moving out form the back and a complete lack of risk taking in attack, just playing it safe.

I’m usually pretty positive about Fulham but they’ve turned up tonight wasting time and throwing themselves on the floor screaming and trying to get our players sent off.

Fuck them and that penguin haired cunt Pereira.

Get Nunez on and go at them. 3-1

If it ends this way they'll do the same at Craven Cottage, so we really need a goal in this one.

They’ve played well enough to be fair, Fulham.

But honestly, Pereira and Jimenez have got to be two of the most pathetic and cunty players around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom