• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Fulham (H) - EFL Semi - Weds 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m usually pretty positive about Fulham but they’ve turned up tonight wasting time and throwing themselves on the floor screaming and trying to get our players sent off.

Fuck them and that penguin haired cunt Pereira.

Get Nunez on and go at them. 3-1

They want to win against a better team and this would be a great start.

We have attempted to get away with this competition a bit, and we've got some injuries, and we are now well handicapped. They aren't bad and they're a challenge for this team.

Our B team isn't that great. Our front three don't really make sense. We could maybe carry them if everything clicked, but it didn't. It should be 0-0 and a chance to change things around but it's harder now.

We always improve when Klopp gets a grip of them. But that was poor.

Gravy and Elliott in particular.

Need to see more from MacAllister. In general, not just tonight.

I'm OK with Macca, he's not getting much help from Gravenberch.
Jones needs to stop trying to dribble himself out of trouble inside our own half.
Elliott needs to sit down, looks more like a u21 player than Bradley, who has been good. He'd be better with a better right winger player in front of him.
Our left wing is OK, Diaz, Gomez and Jones are linking up well together.
It's our right wing that currently carries zero threat.
Jota is totally isolated upfront, being fed bread crumbs.

We did have a bright start but didn’t convert that into goals— now where have I heard that take before?

We'll have a few players back from injury in the away game, I'm more confident about that one.

I'd still rather not go down there needing a win, as there's no doubt we'll pick up other injuries when others return.

Thinking before the game that we look soft in the middle...
Gravenberch just does not do it for me, and this game gives further proof to that.
Nedd to bring on Nunez and go Nunez, Jota and diaz on the right up front..
And hook Gravenberch and drop Elliot deeper
Fuck me the commentary team are virtually quoting me word for word
Pls no Gakpo for Gravenberch

Dont really rate Gravenberch at the minute, too lightweight for a Klopp midfielder, hes neither one thing or another and gets brushed off the ball too easy.

Oh come on. Fulham have NOT been good, they've made fuck all of the chances they've had - bar that one - and have coughed up possession too easily (we have 70% possession). In defence Tosin is a disaster on two legs and we should have taken advantage of his errors. We are only behind because we messed around with players out of position and didn't start either Nunez or Gakpo.

Jones and Diaz is where it's going to come from. Of those on the pitch at the moment anyway. But yeah, some subs look fairly inevitable.

Oh come on. Fulham have NOT been good, they've made fuck all of the chances they've had - bar that one - and have coughed up possession too easily (we have 70% possession). In defence Tosin is a disaster on two legs and we should have taken advantage of his errors. We are only behind because we messed around with players out of position and didn't start either Nunez or Gakpo.
We've made it easy for them

The lack of pace and aggression is total. Not starting Nunez a huge error. Why on earth Elliott starts in the front 3 is beyond me, he is shite there. We need to be far more urgent too, far too slow moving out form the back and a complete lack of risk taking in attack, just playing it safe.

I don't know why anyone thinks he's next in line there after Salah. Cos he's left footed? Cos he lacks everything else you want there. Literally any of our forwards, plus Szob, Curtis, Trent and Gravenberch would be better suited.

Gravenberch cannot control a football

I said it last match thread. His legs remind me of traores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom