• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Leeds (A) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jota played well ? He was way off the pace in the first half, timing and passing was all over the place.

I missed the first 10 minutes, so maybe he was poor then, but after we started taking control I thought he was interlinking with other attackers very well.

And Sadio was getting in so many great positions today, his movement was really superb - he is just clearly overthinking when he’s always played on instinct. Getting that goal was important for him because the only way to get out of that rut is to score.

Great result. Maybe a couple too many lapses in defence. But we could have had another 3 or so goals if Mane had woken up. And gutted for Elliott

Jota played well ? He was way off the pace in the first half, timing and passing was all over the place.

His link up play was much improved and how many chances did he create fir Mane and Salah - although mostly one half second late fir them to be easy chances.

JFH being force fed all the shite he churned out with Jamie Reddnap on Sky LOL

The attitude on Elliott. Fuck me. Game’s not even over and he’s plotting his comeback. Had high hopes for him but wasn’t 100% sure before today. I’m now going full gas on the Harvey hype train.

Its been obvious these first few games that with a season of experience he's going to be a top player, he's Trent levels of potential. It's good to see he's got the right attitude, but by fuck I hope this injury doesn't derail his potential.

I'm not having this Mane narrative...Agreed he's not on the majestic level of two years ago but I also don't think that because his finishing is a bit off that he isn't a quality player.

Not many other forwards/wingers in the premier league i'd rather have over Mane. I think his all-around play is still high quality but his finishing needs to improve admittedly. United bought Sancho but id still have Mane over him.

Did anyone else see Ox’s face when Mané scored. Full of disappointment.

I have always thought Ox had a good attitude and a team player, but I cut him from the squad for a month after that. Unacceptable.

I don’t think I have ever seen that before by a Liverpool player.

Thought Mane was our best player until Mo scored. Even after that, he was dangerous all game, just snatching at the final ball and shot, he's clearly working himself up, and I think he'll get through it soon enough.

Its been obvious these first few games that with a season of experience he's going to be a top player, he's Trent levels of potential. It's good to see he's got the right attitude, but by fuck I hope this injury doesn't derail his potential.

That depends upon captain jinx @Beamrider

I'm not having this Mane narrative...Agreed he's not on the majestic level of two years ago but I also don't think that because his finishing is a bit off that he isn't a quality player.

Not many other forwards/wingers in the premier league i'd rather have over Mane. I think his all-around play is still high quality but his finishing needs to improve admittedly. United bought Sancho but id still have Mane over him.

I sort of appreciate the sentiment, but a bit over the top. Would rather have 10 years of Sancho than a struggling player aging quickly.

Thought Mane was our best player until Mo scored. Even after that, he was dangerous all game, just snatching at the final ball and shot, he's clearly working himself up, and I think he'll get through it soon enough.
Haha you have to be kidding. Mane was atrocious today, atrocious. Without the goal he'd be around 3/10.

Mane was indeed fucking diabolical. Passing, shooting, staying onside, all seemed that little bit too much until the 93rd minute

We should have been 4-0 up by half time if it wasn't for mane ruining everything for everyone

Klopp needs to sort it, quickly.

Fabinho was brilliant, my MotM. Thiago was excellent too (bar that FU with Henderson who should have taken the ball). Matip, VvD, Mo and Jota in the 2nd half especially all had great games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom