• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Leeds (A) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is a dislocated ankle, I've had it myself.....3-4 months before you're walking again, until then your foot is in a protective boot and on crutches.

I'd expect him to be back with the team and fully up and running by Jan/Feb.

& that's not me being a doctor smartarse like Cunty Holle says who funnily enough is asking questions only a Doctor could answer (wanker), it's talking from experience.

Pearce saying so too, this is massively better for him right? (still not great)

Hmmm I'd get a second opinion on that. My daughter was diagnosed with a sprained ankle.. turned out to he a broken tib/fib.

Seeing that on screen it looks more like shin height that was wobbling.

If it is a dislocated ankle, I've had it myself.....3-4 months before you're walking again, until then your foot is in a protective boot and on crutches.

& that's not me being a doctor smartarse like Cunty Holle says who funnily enough is asking questions only a Doctor could answer (wanker), it's talking from experience.

I'd hazard a guess his treatment would be somewhat expedited in comparison to yours. If it's a dislocation without major ligament damage it's possible he'll be back this year to some degree, it's honestly such good news compared to where we thought he was an hour ago with a double leg fracture.

Hmmm I'd get a second opinion on that. My daughter was diagnosed with a sprained ankle.. turned out to he a broken tib/fib.

Seeing that on screen it looks more like shin height that was wobbling.
I'd hazard a guess that they've look at it quite thoroughly. I do agree with you about how it looked on screen, however i'm not sure Klopp and now Pearce would have come out stating it was a dislocated ankle if there was any doubt.

Awww. A bit touchy, smartarse?

I bet you could talk us through a lot of brain injury stories too. Out of experience, of course.

Awww. A bit touchy, smartarse?

I bet you could talk us through a lot of brain injury stories too. Out of experience, of course.

Yeah maybe, then I could show you too so you know what it would feel like.

Now shut the fuck up.

I'd hazard a guess his treatment would be somewhat expedited in comparison to yours. If it's a dislocation without major ligament damage it's possible he'll be back this year to some degree, it's honestly such good news compared to where we thought he was an hour ago with a double leg fracture.

Our medical team are probably hard at work assessing the injury. Moving his foot around and back and forth. May his ligaments rest in peace.

Seriously, SCM is fucking back!

1507966980_michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

They must’ve had a training session. They didn’t try to walk him off the pitch for a change.

After we added Schlumberger from Dortmund we probably have one of the better medical recovery teams around.
Dantes as usually know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom