• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Leeds (A) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully some deal is worked out with FIFA. They cannot expect to punish domestic teams for refusing to release players when they would be forced to quarantine afterwards. That rule was designed and implemented to stop teams refusing to send by citing fake injuries. We're not doing that. We have been completely transparent and have a legitimate reason.

Were the Brazilian FA planning on picking up their wages for ten days? Doubt it.

Getting excited for this one now. Front three all on form, Thiago back in CM, VVD & Matip back at CB, Trent on fire. As long as we don't fold down the centre we could put a few past their leaky defence. I'm going for a Mane brace in this one - Sadio is back.

Getting excited for this one now. Front three all on form, Thiago back in CM, VVD & Matip back at CB, Trent on fire. As long as we don't fold down the centre we could put a few past their leaky defence. I'm going for a Mane brace in this one - Sadio is back.
Let me dampen by your excitement with this:

Are they?

They all looked pretty toothless in the last game to me.

Urgh - i thought Pre Season was putting Kelleher ahead of Adrian. This guy is too shit to be playing against a team who will press the shit out of him. We want Queeeveeeen.

I think we should talk to Biesla.
You start Raphina.
We start Becker, Fabinho and Bobby if healthy.
Worst happens? We make them look like fools and may the best team win.
Best happens? Both get 3-0 technical wins and make them look like fools.

Are they?

They all looked pretty toothless in the last game to me.

You disagree? Mane has started well for us, goal & assist along with two goals this international break for Senegal. Salah on form as always for us & Egypt. Jota also scoring for club & country so far.

I think we should talk to Biesla.
You start Raphina.
We start Becker, Fabinho and Bobby if healthy.
Worst happens? We make them look like fools and may the best team win.
Best happens? Both get 3-0 technical wins and make them look like fools.
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

We tell them they don't start Raphinha and we don't start Becker Fab and Firmino but actually fuck it we start Becker and Fab anyway.

You disagree? Mane has started well for us, goal & assist along with two goals this international break for Senegal. Salah on form as always for us & Egypt. Jota also scoring for club & country so far.
Well I wouldn't go as far to say they're on form, They're doing well in patches.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

We tell them they don't start Raphinha and we don't start Becker Fab and Firmino but actually fuck it we start Becker and Fab anyway.
Well then they get the 3-0 don't they

It's like Golden Balls all over again

Getting Naby back so quickly is quite the coup.

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

so. if we released our player to play for brazil. they will be out for 10 days and we risk covid infection.

because we don't. they will possibly be out for 5 days.

fifa is funny.

The Mexican and Chilean FA have said that their players can play this weekend. Pressure on the Brazilian cunts.

That's surely bollocks. It's from the Mirror WTF do they know. Kelleher has been on the bench for our 3 games so far. It's beyond logical he starts (assuming Ali doesn't) ahead of Adrian. Unless he's carrying an injury of course.

so. if we released our player to play for brazil. they will be out for 10 days and we risk covid infection.

because we don't. they will possibly be out for 5 days.

fifa is funny.
Don't they have to quarantine (coming from the UK) on entry into Brazil anyway? Surely they couldn't then have played (unless they give their own players a quarantine pass - unlike that they gave to the Argentine players).

Last edited:
The Brazilian government would have granted an exception for them, and then would have had to extend that exception to the UK Argentine players as well.

So the whole fiasco in the Brazil-Argentina match is basically our fault, as per usual.

Looks like all the Premier clubs are going to ignore the ban. So alisson should start tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom