• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man City (a) Champion's League Quarter Final Second Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
The win is 6/1. The any other win (anything which involves us scoring 4 or more) is 39/1

Shocked at the fear, there is very little chance city are turning this around.

They grind teams down they don't explode out of the blocks and if they try to we'll batter them on the counter.

Relax ffs we are in the semis

Oh, and also these are the matches and nights that you get your money's worth out of a 75M centre back. All fair and well him showboating against fucking Everton and Crystal Palace, tonight's the night where you turn to him and expect something. City will score - let's acknowledge that - the response to that and the ability to withstand the heat that'll come is what you pay 75M for. You become a leader if you can guide a pair of young, relatively inexperienced full-backs and goalkeeper through this, control your new number 6 in front of you, and hold the hand of the ropey CB alongside you.

He needs to put in a man's performance.

Oh, and also these are the matches and nights that you get your money's worth out of a 75M centre back. All fair and well him showboating against fucking Everton and Crystal Palace, tonight's the night where you turn to him and expect something. City will score - let's acknowledge that - the response to that and the ability to withstand the heat that'll come is what you pay 75M for. You become a leader if you can guide a pair of young, relatively inexperienced full-backs and goalkeeper through this, control your new number 6 in front of you, and hold the hand of the ropey CB alongside you.

Sexist.

I worry we are going to have a Sevilla moment.
But since we've had Virgil in the team, we've not capitulated like that.

We've got a good lead, they will have to push forward which should allow a lot of chances for us to get them on the break.

I worry we are going to have a Sevilla moment.
But since we've had Virgil in the team, we've not capitulated like that.

We've got a good lead, they will have to push forward which should allow a lot of chances for us to get them on the break.
We’re definitely looking more solid than back then.
The fact Salah’s playing fills me with hope. There’s simply no way they can commit all their players when Salah’s hanging around the half way line.
If his injury’s worse than thought and doesn’t play, it’ll likely mean full on pressure for 90 minutes.

Given the level of multitasking required he might be better putting a woman's performance in.

I've been having the negative vibes through the football ether all week while enjoying and watching us gloat...

LOADS of people suspecting that we are gonna lose but maybe go through anyway on away goals etc while fearful that we are going to get smashed by their vicious attacking prowess...

I also have been tuning into strange whispery floaty vibes... we don't need to worry about away goals do we... especially if we beat the cunts again....

I've back us from before we kicked a ball and haven't changed all the way along, nothing to worry about.
In fairness, 95% of what comes from this keyboard is utter shite, saved only on the odd occasion when the autocorrect intervenes ... but, for some reason, the CL predictions seem to be the exception that prove the rule

In fairness, 95% of what comes from this keyboard is utter shite, saved only on the odd occasion when the autocorrect intervenes ... but, for some reason, the CL predictions seem to be the exception that prove the rule

Not at all. But if it fits your narrative work away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom