• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man City (a) Champion's League Quarter Final Second Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

We will concede one in the first half. They'll score two quickly in the second half.

We'll all have a heart attack & despairing almost suicidal thoughts, before we score a last minute bundled in messy goal on the last couple of minutes of extra time, propelling us to that state of queasy ecstasy that only watch Liverpool win a match after trying to throw it away can bring.

It's not nerves, or premonitions that make us think these things, it's fucking experience. We never do things the easy way.

I know for a fact that the Alves match all those moons ago has taken at least five years of my life expectancy as I had at least three minor coronary events during it & that was when I was young & somewhat healthy.

Nope.

We will concede one in the first half. They'll score two quickly in the second half.

We'll all have a heart attack & despairing almost suicidal thoughts, before we score a last minute bundled in messy goal on the last couple of minutes of extra time, propelling us to that state of queasy ecstasy that only watch Liverpool win a match after trying to throw it away can bring.

It's not nerves, or premonitions that make us think these things, it's fucking experience. We never do things the easy way.

I know for a fact that the Alves match all those moons ago has taken at least five years of my life expectancy as I had at least three minor coronary events during it & that was when I was young & somewhat healthy.
Also why I bet on 3-1

Oh what I would do for a scoreless first half followed by an early Liverpool goal in the second.
I might just start relaxing at that point
I would like three Liverpool goals in the first half. Then I might enjoy the second half.

There should be Amazon prime for valium and lorazapam. Maybe a cheeky diazapam

I'd rather we wore orange - i now associate it with big wins in the CL. Another one to add to the list please.

I don't think I'll be able to watch this. Strange isn't it? I'm a lot more nervous than I was for the first leg. Suppose it's because we have something to lose now.

I don't think I'll be able to watch this. Strange isn't it? I'm a lot more nervous than I was for the first leg. Suppose it's because we have something to lose now.
Exactly. The expectation of losing the first leg made it much easier to watch.

Now we're winning ....fuck that noise

Bizarrely, I ACTUALLY put that bet on this morning

If it pans out Kris, we'll own this fucking place
I put a £10 bet on yesterday (among others) that City will qualify @50/1. So if they do at least that will soften the blow a bit.

This fixture really sums out the emotion of being an ardent football fan. You fear the pain and hurt of losing, and know that victory would bring incredible elation and happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom