• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Man Utd vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm on Modo's train of Fabio over harvs.

Fabio could be a game changer for years.Elliott is learning a new position

Bobby getting outmuscled by 2 of the smallest professional footballers you'll see today

It's completely fair. I've seen nothing across these 3 games, or with our transfer business that makes me think there's going to be a dramatic upturn

Yes but this is how Hal was last year too - when we we were two wins away from a Quad.
So just pragmatic and fuck the jinxy stuff.

Firmino is always half a meter behind where he should be to get ahead of Martinez. I am sure Darwin would have scored in this game, which is scant comfort.

Starting to think we should just use the next month to bed in Carvalho and Elliott into the midfield until Thiago returns. It's a little lightweight and inexperienced, but at least we'll have some spark on the ball.

Starting to think we should just use the next month to bed in Carvalho and Elliott into the midfield until Thiago returns. It's a little lightweight and inexperienced, but at least we'll have some spark on the ball.

Those 2 next to fab.

And some energy and running

Lots of lessons to learn out there tonight but this is all fixable, it just hurts so much more cos it’s united​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom