• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Man Utd vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to think we should just use the next month to bed in Carvalho and Elliott into the midfield until Thiago returns. It's a little lightweight and inexperienced, but at least we'll have some spark on the ball.
Problem is that Klopp will start with Milner and Henderson again, expecting a different outcome. If he has a fault, it’s this stubborn loyalty to players who aren’t quite producing it any more.

Starting to think we should just use the next month to bed in Carvalho and Elliott into the midfield until Thiago returns. It's a little lightweight and inexperienced, but at least we'll have some spark on the ball.
Yep. It was a really really poor decision by Klopp to start both Milner and Hendo. Both were shite and offered little besides effort.

To little to late. Better from the 60th minute. Shite first half and two awful goals conceded.
Nightmare start to the season. If we dont sign a midfielder now I dont know what we’re doing.

Awful loss, so hard to take.

Have to say Bruno Fernandes is one of the worst players ever. Absolute thundercunt

Klopp rating - 0
1) Started Milner
2) Started Bobby
3) Stuck with a formation when we don't have the right personnel to continue it.
4) Ok with benching Fabinho but why wait till 60 minutes to bring him on? He's better than Milner.
5) Waiting so late to introduce a young player who has skills and some balls.

Honestly could most of you not see the signs of this fucked up midfield ? Or the urgent need to sign someone ?, or even think how they were gonna react ? Was always coming.

Problem is that Klopp will start with Milner and Henderson again, expecting a different outcome. If he has a fault, it’s this stubborn loyalty to players who aren’t quite producing it any more.
Add Firmino to those two.

Honestly could most of you not see the signs of this fucked up midfield ? Or the urgent need to sign someone ?, or even think how they were gonna react ? Was always coming.

we all see it, mate
we just live in hope that it will happen rather than bang on about it all the time

Snap ratings..

Ali - 6

Trent - 4
Gomez - 4
Virgil - 5
Robbo - 4

Henderson - 4
Milner - 5
Elliott - 6

Diaz - 6
Salah - 6.5 (MoM for us due to his goal. Otherwise was a 6)
Firmino - 3

Subs
Fabinho - 6
Carvalho - 6
Tsimikas - N/A

Fucking shite. Get the fucking cheque book out and sign at least 1 if not 2 midfielders. That was fucking gashtastic to quote the flying pig.

Awful. Klopp seriously has to bite the bullet here with a few players for the next game.

Get Salah upfront, fit Elliott and Carvalho in the team and solve the Trent issue for good. You can't bank on players who can only play one way and don't have enough about them to dig deep when needed.

Too many players have been getting away with lax attitudes for a while, some are just past their best, that's not on them, the manager should be getting the balance right and FSG need to wake up.

Mentioned it on the other forums and I'll rinse and repeat it here.

Alisson - started 5 years ago
Trent - started 5 years
Virgil - started 5 years ago
Gomez - started 5 years ago
Robbo - started 5 years ago
Hendo - started 5 years ago
Milner - started 5 years ago
Elliott - a kid well out his depth
Salah - started 5 years ago
Bobby - started 5 years ago.
Diaz - Who is this guy?

Anyone else see where I’m going with this?

2501.jpg

Trent - started 5 years
Diaz - Who is this guy?

No

Next fixtures: Bournemouth, Newcastle, Everton. At this rate and this form we'd be lucky to get 4 points from those 3

Robbo needs to be benched.
He doesn't seem as hungry/motivated as he once was.

Next game

Salah
Diaz Fabio ELliot
Hendo Fabinho
Greek VvD** JoeGo TAA*

** would love Klopp to read the riot act to VvD - he needs to start imposing himself on games now. Can't seem ot coast when you're playing well below your level.
* If we had Matip or Ibou, I'd bench TAA for Gomez.

Trent - started 5 years
Diaz - Who is this guy?

No clue, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom