• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Man Utd vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't. They'll attack with pace and isolate Trent. Klopp will pick a midfield of hendo milner and fab.

He needs to fucking man up and say 4-3-3 is shelved for now.

Salah
Diaz Fabio

Elliot
Fabinho Hendo

Greek VvD Gomez TAA

I e been saying for 2 fucking seasons you can't play hendo and Milly in the same midfield it's slow and just shit end of story for fuck sake klopp you fool we love you but you are a fool

I e been saying for 2 fucking seasons you can't play hendo and Milly in the same midfield it's slow and just shit end of story for fuck sake klopp you fool we love you but you are a fool
All our midfielders are either fucking shit or crocks, so who is left to play?

He needs to fucking man up and say 4-3-3 is shelved for now.

Salah
Diaz Fabio

Elliot
Fabinho Hendo

Greek VvD Gomez TAA

I dont think a change of formation is needed. Its the midfield set up we need to get right.
You’d think Klopp was trying to prove a point to the owners about lack of options with that line up.

I dont think a change of formation is needed. Its the midfield set up we need to get right.
You’d think Klopp was trying to prove a point to the owners about lack of options with that line up.

Thought didn't cross my mind if honest.
Klopp - like all great managers - is stubborn.
He believes in these players.
But I hope tonight settled it for him that some players just can no longer do what he believes they can do.
It's ok, we all get old ...

Like what Rafa used to do

He has to believe in them, because if he doesn't no one else will.

Plus it's all he has to work with.

If we dont sign another player this window then for the first time I'm going to start to get on the backs of the owners.

5 seasons with the same squad is not on.

I don't think anyone would've argued with dropping Fabinho after his recent showings. Unless, perhaps, it meant fielding Henderson and Milner in the same midfield. Then, if they had a brain, they would've argued vehemently against it. Which highlights the problem that has been glaringly obvious for some time: Fabinho has absolutely no competition, and has become a bit too comfortable with that. We desperately need cover in that position. I'd genuinely be tempted to give Bajcetic some game time.

We are entirely predictable. This will always happen if you play the same system with mostly the same players for a few seasons.

What we’ve also seen is that the three opponents so far have massively upped their intensity just to play us, and we’ve folded each time. The formula for other teams to get a result against us is quite straight forward:

- Press our midfield
- Play a rapid attacker to exploit gaps at the back
- Sit deep and watch us pass it around in front of you or float crosses in the box

I just want to sign a dynamic midfielder that doesnt get overrun by the entire league.
Love Milner, love Hendo. But they cant start anymore.

I just want to sign a dynamic midfielder that doesnt get overrun by the entire league.
Love Milner, love Hendo. But they cant start anymore.

Well, that becomes a bit of a problem, when Fabinho is also playing like he's 37, Thiago and Jones are injured and Keita is Keita. Elliott is the only one alive and kicking and people say he doesn't do enough.

We are entirely predictable. This will always happen if you play the same system with mostly the same players for a few seasons.

What we’ve also seen is that the three opponents so far have massively upped their intensity just to play us, and we’ve folded each time. The formula for other teams to get a result against us is quite straight forward:

- Press our midfield
- Play a rapid attacker to exploit gaps at the back
- Sit deep and watch us pass it around in front of you or float crosses in the box

More than half of the teams in the league will be happy to sit back and get a point against us. If they get an early goal on the break, even better.

It's not totally Klopp's fault. I don't think he had much of an option on the lineup.

The first goal was just tragic. VvD had enough time to close Sancho down after Milly committed himself. But he just stood there. Sancho had like 3 secs to pick his spot. Unacceptable from the big man. That's 2 big errors in 3 games.

And Hendo, usually so secure on the ball, shouldn't be making mistakes like he did for their 2nd. He is looking more tired now than the latter part of last season. What's happening?

Trent and Robbo were just tragic to watch. Headless chickens both of them.

Klopp's senior players let him down, pure and simple.

Last edited:
Well, that becomes a bit of a problem, when Fabinho is also playing like he's 37, Thiago and Jones are injured and Keita is Keita. Elliott is the only one alive and kicking and people say he doesn't do enough.

Yep, massive problem..

Fabinho looked better tonight. Should have started.
Carvalho should also start.

It's not totally Klopp's fault. I don't think he had much of an option on the lineup.

The first goal was just tragic. VvD had enough time to close Sancho down after Milly committed himself. But he just stood there. Sancho had like 3 secs to pick his spot. Unacceptable from the big man. That's 2 big errors in 3 games.

And Hendo, usually so secure on the ball, shouldn't be making mistakes like he did for their 2nd. He is looking more tired now than the latter part of last season. What's happening?

Trent and Robbo were just tragic to watch. Headless chickens both of them.

Klopp's senior players let him down, pure and simple.

It is Klopp's fault because his loyalty to a small select group of players is often beyond reason.

Why isn't Tsimikas playing more? Why didn't he bring in Origi or Minamino more? Shaqiri? Keita? It's hard to justify a larger squad when you keep playing the same players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom