• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Sun 1400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you get that from?

To be honest, I had that thought. But at west ham he's kicked on to a higher level I didn't know he had.

I still think I would have had reservations for the 30m, but he'd have been a success for us

To be honest, I had that thought. But at west ham he's kicked on to a higher level I didn't know he had.

I still think I would have had reservations for the 30m, but he'd have been a success for us
He's a damn good player. I was banging the drum.

He's a damn good player. I was banging the drum.

I don't know, something about him screams "big fish in a small pond", and I can't shake the feeling he wouldn't make the step up to the level we'd require, bar on set pieces. If we went for him there's every chance he'd make me look a cunt

I don't know, something about him screams "big fish in a small pond", and I can't shake the feeling he wouldn't make the step up to the level we'd require, bar on set pieces. If we went for him there's every chance he'd make me look a cunt

For some reason I think your right on all points. I can see him blowing out in a CL final but dont know why.

No. He's a damn good player. Will be a clue.

Not saying the Gits name. And giving him Jinx points. Antoenail is as near as Im going.

Last edited:

We got the better players suited for our midfield rebuild with the targets that we signed. Ward Prowse on a free transfer would have been a different story maybe, but signing a 28 year old for 30 mill on high wages (100k +) in a midfield rebuild doesnt scream good business imho.

He's a very good player but more suited for the type of team he's in, and the goals/assists he's been racking up will most likely go back to his normal rate when the season is finished and compared over 38 games.

No complaints about the north London derby being priority but the televised fixture choices seem very poor this season.

Yeah, it's so weird. If anyone actually paid for this shit anymore they'd be thinking about not paying anymore.

Exactly what i was thinking, not been a lot of value for a Liverpool fan subscribing to sky in September

F6yeX51WMAEsbpW

No Bajcetic either...

Alisson, Gomez Matip Virgil Robertson, Szoboszlai Mac Allister Jones, Salah Nunez Diaz

Love that line up, obviously no Konate or Trent can't be helped, so Dom is gonna have to help out as much as possible defensively down that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom