• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Sun 1400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macallister has, worryingly, been getting bullied a lot. Not the first game it's happened either
Compared to Szobo he doesn't look at the same level of quality. I would have Thiago in for him when fit, I get the feeling Macca will need a few months to settle

Compared to Szobo he doesn't look at the same level of quality. I would have Thiago in for him when fit, I get the feeling Macca will need a few months to settle
He's a fine player, but not a single pivot DM. He's playing there because we signed a 30 year old journeyman DM, who Klopp quickly realised can't start in the PL every week. That was the most irritating part of the summer window

He's a fine player, but not a single pivot DM. He's playing there because we signed a 30 year old journeyman DM, who Klopp quickly realised can't start in the PL every week. That was the most irritating part of the summer window

That’s my take on it too, we saw Klopp pumping endo up when he signed by telling him how much we needed him. Really not looking that way now.

2nd week running this midfield selection has looked bang ordinary. There's not enough physicality or ability to snuff out danger.

2nd week running this midfield selection has looked bang ordinary. There's not enough physicality or ability to snuff out danger.
Yeah, we're all waiting on Endo and or Gravenberch to get up to speed for the No 6 position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom