• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Wolves (h) - Sunday 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. If we scored when they were losing it might have been different. But we couldn't even create a chance

Tough to take today, but we've come closest anyone has ever came to a Quadruple in England. We need to put this past is pronto.

Nice moments for Divock.

Ah well… on the bright side, it means I don’t have to give up watching football since there are still things to see.

Amazing effort - don’t think there was anything more we really could have done - only 4 points dropped since start of Jan.

We keep going and smash the league next season.

Scored earlier just makes shitty score more. They won it fair and square having bought more £50m rapists than us.

Weve got some great lads,took it to the wire without the massive signings, playing honestly, with bottle. Got the best and nicest manager ever.

Shitty not changing any of that. Reckon theyre already bitching and moaning!

The loss to Leicester city when we threw the game away was the difference this season.

Draws with Brighton, and Brentford too..

But still no team is perfect. We bottled the city match in April a little. That was when we could have taken it into our hands.

Still an amazing team. We looked tired and leggy though today

Starting his first choice keeper would be a start

Meh, Martinez isn't anything special, obviously more capable than the food they had in today but still...

Least he knows what he needs should he harbour any hope of doing something with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom