• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Wolves (h) - Sunday 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame spurs away Kane should have been red carded.

VVD and Thiago etc out with Covid too in that game. Jota pen not given. So many moments we can point to.

End of the day, it was close throughout the season and they got just a bit more luck at vital moments than we did. Especially with how the fixtures played out after the CL games this year.

Ah well, roll on next season with City (+ Haaland). Can't wait.

Ah well… on the bright side, it means I don’t have to give up watching football since there are still things to see.

Amazing effort - don’t think there was anything more we really could have done - only 4 points dropped since start of Jan.

We keep going and smash the league next season.
Tbf we smashed it this season and the last few. Typically getting more points than Utd when they won theirs. Just a shame we live in petro land still.

Want nothing more from Lfc really. Keep doing this and our time will come.

VVD and Thiago etc out with Covid too in that game. Jota pen not given. So many moments we can point to.

End of the day, it was close throughout the season and they got just a bit more luck at vital moments than we did. Especially with how the fixtures played out after the CL games this year.

Ah well, roll on next season with City (+ Haaland). Can't wait.
That blatant handball vs Everton probably got them 2 points and it was blatant.

Why on earth did Stevie keep Villa to four at the back when 2-0 up? 2 goals at the back post when an extra body would have prevented that.

For fucks sake.

well not much to do about it. we won. it was most likely lost when we drew at home to spurs

we better get back to basics though for the big game next weekend, cause we were abysmal at times.
reserved, without invention, some couldn't find a red shirt to save their lives.
we got work to do

well not much to do about it. we won. it was most likely lost when we drew at home to spurs

we better get back to basics though for the big game next weekend, cause we were abysmal at times.
reserved, without invention, some couldn't find a red shirt to save their lives.
we got work to do

Yeah. Forget Citeh and their tainted titles.

What was more concerning today was how shite we played today. Madrid are gonna kill us, and kill us fast, if we play like that next weekend.

Ah I will miss origi .scoring last minute crackers
Think I'll miss his chant. It was a kind of a hail mary from the kop. I hope theres another big unit out there that can be a plan b. He always upset a defence when played as a 9 not out left.

(PS: Ok so basically Haaland lol)

Meh, Martinez isn't anything special, obviously more capable than the food they had in today but still...

Least he knows what he needs should he harbour any hope of doing something with them.

I'd put Martinez in the 2nd tier bracket with the likes of Ramsdale, Schmeichel & Sa, so deffo good enough for a team like Villa.

He has to fuck that absolute joke Tyrone Mings off tho. Just saw the City goals from today and I'm fuming

I'd put Martinez in the 2nd tier bracket with the likes of Ramsdale, Schmeichel & Sa, so deffo good enough for a team like Villa.

He has to fuck that absolute joke Tyrone Mings off tho. Just saw the City goals from today and I'm fuming

The keeper should be saving the second. It was passed in. What the hell was Mings doing for the 3rd?

This team is something special even if we finished 2nd in the league.
We go again next Saturday in the hunt for nr 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom