• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (h) - Sunday 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine. Rather lose it by a point than goal difference, which looked the case for a while

That reminds me that the Archbishop of Canterbury's releasing a rap single. It's called "Smack Ma Bishop".

Coping OK. Earlier in the season I wasn't expecting to run them anything like this close, so I'm majorly disappointed but even more proud of what we've done and looking forward to getting right into them next season.

We were 14 points behind at once stage. Ridiculous we even took it to the last day

Now, if some other team could fucking try and have a go next year that'd be great

We’ve been great and no complaints. Just upset The gods were not with us. They just weren’t.
Financial doping is a massive problem. Look at the difference between city and Chelsea. We’re just flying high because of an once in a generation manager. It’s masking the problem. City *are* cheating.

Couldn’t have asked more from everyone involved, chased them down to the last game.
I don’t get the all the Salah moaning on here, thought he was good when he came on and got the winner, he starts against Real without doubt.
We have played every single possible game this season but still went for it when we needed too. We went 1-0 down but against showed our ability to play the jeopardy football to take the win.
Never thought we would have such a individuals managed by a manager such as Jurgen.
Winning matters but the journey is everything with LFC.

For anyone who watched the post match celebrations did Milner look like a man who had played his last game for Liverpool at Anfield?

I'm fine. Rather lose it by a point than goal difference, which looked the case for a while
This. I was pretty calm until Villa scored their second as before KO I was sure City were going to win so I just wanted to finish the one point behind and get to 92 pts.
But when after 75 mins Villa were still 2 up I really believed we'd done it - what a story that would have been. Football can be so cruel.

The fake rumour just after Mo scored was a bit of a bummer

Yeah, that was hard to take. Kept checking Livescore and other apps but nothing. The commentator for Norwegian TV even commented on it and was all "what has happened in the other game".. Cunt.

Yeah, that was hard to take. Kept checking Livescore and other apps but nothing. The commentator for Norwegian TV even commented on it and was all "what has happened in the other game".. Cunt.
At least the sky commentator was quick to say it was a fake rumour. I flicked over and yep. No goal.

Everton fans. Urgh. I had loads giving it large yesterday with some even sending me pics with themselves drinking the vile shit that is Blue Moon.

Everton fans. Urgh. I had loads giving it large yesterday with some even sending me pics with themselves drinking the vile shit that is Blue Moon.

Send them this:

FTY1i6wWUAM8jP_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom