• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season 21/22 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone back except for Hendo? Nice to see we're getting a decent pre season in for so many players. Will be interesting to see the intensity we start at - whether we go full throttle at the start or whether the coaches want to slowly build so that we have more in the tank come the second half of the season.

So it will be Fabinho Thiago and either Milner or Keita to start the season against Norwich. Is midfield going to the this seasons CB where we are just praying for people to stay fit because the consequences of losing first teamers for any stretch are pretty dire.

So it will be Fabinho Thiago and either Milner or Keita to start the season against Norwich. Is midfield going to the this seasons CB where we are just praying for people to stay fit because the consequences of losing first teamers for any stretch are pretty dire.

I think it'll be Fabs, Thiago & Naby lad. Baller central.

Thiago is injured. So much for not having a spot in midfield for a new signing.

Too many rondos!

Wonder if he'll be back for another friendly - if not I'd guess its Fabinho, Naby & Milner or Jones for Norwich.

Thiago is injured. So much for not having a spot in midfield for a new signing.

giphy.gif

Klopp said Thiago is back in full training next week so will play in the friendlies at Anfield.

Fofana with an awful leg break in Leicesters pre season game against Villareal. Shocking tackle from Pino and Fofana is out for months if not most of the season.

I've watched it a few times now and he comes in from the side and gets the ball.

Horrible outcome granted, but I'd want our midfielders going for that.

I've watched it a few times now and he comes in from the side and gets the ball.

Horrible outcome granted, but I'd want our midfielders going for that.
Did you miss the bit in the rules where 'just getting the ball' doesn't abdicate responsibility for a horrendous tackle?

Did you miss the bit in the rules where 'just getting the ball' doesn't abdicate responsibility for a horrendous tackle?
No. I said the outcome was horrible. But the ball was there to be won. I said I'd be disappointed if our player didn't go for it.

Red card? Yes. Deliberately dangerous? No.

Can see Leicester going back in for Kabak now...I'd be surprised if Fofana plays any part this season.

No. I said the outcome was horrible. But the ball was there to be won. I said I'd be disappointed if our player didn't go for it.

Red card? Yes. Deliberately dangerous? No.

Fofana stamped on his achilles by accident earlier in the game. He was rolling around for a good 20 seconds. Obviously got well enough to put in this horrific tackle. It felt deliberate. I guess he didn't foresee the leg break but no one should tackle like that in a friendly game.

Anyway, that's Kabak taken then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom