• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs fans would send him packing by October. Too defensive. They have delusions of grandeur. Or of relevance.
Compared to their last 2 managers + Mason/ Stiletti Stiletto whatever his name is, I think Spurs fans would accept whatever leftover is on the table.

How does the saying go again? Beggars can’t be…..

I can see Potter going to Spurs, but he'd be a fool. I think he'd be better off rebuilding his reputation at somewhere like Leicester

If Kane goes this Summer (likely) then will Son stay ? Can see the whole squad falling apart and requiring a total rebuild.

Spurs would be best advised to keep an eye on Ancelotti if, as is likely, Real sack him.

He might not be attack-minded enough for them, but he’d sort them out.

Potter is a good shout.

Hopefully they decide that Fat Frank or Brodgers is the man for them.

Spurs would be best advised to keep an eye on Ancelotti if, as is likely, Real sack him.

He might not be attack-minded enough for them, but he’d sort them out.

Potter is a good shout.

Hopefully they decide that Fat Frank or Brodgers is the man for them.
I know there was talk of Carlo being offered the Brazil job, to try and make the next world cup something less of a shitshow

I know there was talk of Carlo being offered the Brazil job, to try and make the next world cup something less of a shitshow

Actually… I’ve decided that Spurs should do everything in their power to make Gareth Southgate their next manager.

I’m sure he’d be perfect.

Actually… I’ve decided that Spurs should do everything in their power to make Gareth Southgate their next manager.

Think of the money they could make from the sale of Spurs branded waistcoat.

I'd always hoped he'd take over United. But Spurs will do

Beckham sacks Phil Neville after Inter Miami rooted bottom of MLS. 10 defeats in 13, ouch.

Don’t see that happening with him telling Napoli he wants another spell away from football, bit of a grey area at the minute what’s happening at Spurs…Levy has lost belief in his own decision making, very hesitant. Who’ll be their next manager is anyone’s guess.

Not gonna be Nagelsmann
Not gonna be Slot
Not gonna be Poch going back
Unlikely to be Postecoglou
Rodgers? :D

Media saying this morning that Postecoglou has held talks with them and the Jocko Cup Final may be his last with Celtic.

I'm far from sure that would be a good move for him. Tottenham's the Elephants' Graveyard of football. It's where good managers go to die.

Media saying this morning that Postecoglou has held talks with them and the Jocko Cup Final may be his last with Celtic.

I'm far from sure that would be a good move for him. Tottenham's the Elephants' Graveyard of football. It's where good managers go to die.

Dreamie will be distraught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom