• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Sam for Leeds LOL Bielsa is going to immolate himself.

Would be sweet if he pulled it off at Everton's expense

Why not go back for Marsh? Would make the most sense would it not? Or try your luck and go for Potter, I'm sure he'd be able to do something with those players.

Fat Sam's has track record of keeping teams up.
Fat Sam has been out the game for .... how long? Also his last job wasn't keeping a team up....his last job was almost getting the Baggies relegated to league 1.

As Simon Jordan said, it's a sign of desperation that'll probably play out badly for them. No structure behind it what so ever.

Someone on TalkSh!te this morning was saying he fancied Forest to escape the drop with Leeds and the blueslime keeping Southampton company on the way down. I don't agree with him (I can't see Forest doing enough to survive now) but that would be great if it could happen.

You've got to be considering firing lampard, surely? Do everything in your power to bring poch in sooner

You've got to be considering firing lampard, surely? Do everything in your power to bring poch in sooner
For what? He's gone anyway in 3 weeks.

Would be the most pointless thing in the history of football. They're like 1 of 3 clubs with 0 to play for.

Someone on TalkSh!te this morning was saying he fancied Forest to escape the drop with Leeds and the blueslime keeping Southampton company on the way down. I don't agree with him (I can't see Forest doing enough to survive now) but that would be great if it could happen.
They are certainly the team most likely to win games and pick up points from recent showings.

I don’t care how pointless it seems. If you loss 6-7-8 games in a row at Chelsea you have to expect the sack.

Well that's exactly what my summary predicts. Take note !

Spurs want Xabi as their manager. I really hope he doesnt go there. Would be the wrong next step for him imho. Stay at Leverkusen for a few seasons.

Spurs want Xabi as their manager. I really hope he doesnt go there. Would be the wrong next step for him imho. Stay at Leverkusen for a few seasons.

I mean - it depends who they keep and how much they're willing to spend.
BUt yah, I'd say stay there, build up his experience for 3 seasons, and then replace Klopp after his 3rd quad in a row.

I'd hope (but not expect) him to stay at leverkusen until klopps ready to go. He's got a smart head on his shoulders, so i think he'll play it sensible.

TBH i expect him to go to madrid before he comes to us

Yeah, I'm not sure the timing will be right to replace Klopp. But going to Spurs would be a very bad move imho.
Team is falling apart, Kane will leave, Son is close to being finished and the squad is awful. The fans are cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom