• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of strong candidates this year. I think lampard is safe for a while. Gerrard depends on results, but I can see them persisting while he muddles his way through

Rodgers for me

I have a feeling Rodgers may walk if no one is signed by end of window. Frank will be gone by Oct. Gerrard will still be there at the end of the season as will Ten Hag.

Lampard will be gone by Christmas but I don't he's first. Rodgers seems to be on a collision course with the board so he's likely.

Clearly Rodgers. He’s staying quiet to get the pay off and then waiting for the call from OT [emoji38]

Clearly Rodgers. He’s staying quiet to get the pay off and then waiting for the call from OT [emoji38]
Hard to see where Rodgers goes next. Seems like he's maxed out in terms of ability. Still can't sort a defence out, conceding from set pieces constantly as well. He'll not get a job in a top half team and you wouldn't trust him in a relegation fight.

Hard to see where Rodgers goes next. Seems like he's maxed out in terms of ability. Still can't sort a defence out, conceding from set pieces constantly as well. He'll not get a job in a top half team and you wouldn't trust him in a relegation fight.
Everton

chelsea
silly yank owner will lap up his sales pitch

Rodgers' big problem is his stubbornness. He can get his teams playing attractive, fluent attacking football but like you say he can't set up a defence to save his life. But he's too vain to admit it and bring in a defensive coach to sort it out for him. Whilst I obviously wasn't sorry to see us bring in Klopp to replace him, I can't help thinking that if he had been able to admit his deficiencies as a coach and bring in help to address those areas then he would have stayed with us quite a bit longer. Probably best for us that he didn't, mind.

Villa? Possibly Newcastle if Howe fucks up? Unlikely tho

This guy gonna stay forever.

Kept him after 2 9-0 losses.

Do think he's an alright manager too...Southampton giving him nothing to work him constantly selling key players.

Hasn't he already said he's going at the end of the season?

This guy gonna stay forever.

Kept him after 2 9-0 losses.

Do think he's an alright manager too...Southampton giving him nothing to work him constantly selling key players.

Yup, surprised he survived those thumping. He’s lucky he has JWP.

Ward-Prowse hit double figures in the Premier League for the first time in his career last term with 10 goals and five assists and was directly involved in 35% of their 43 league goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom