• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Lampard... He could easy get another job in the championship but would he want one? He's already had his dream job and made a bollocks of it so there's nothing to aim for. Don't think he'd be any good as a pundit. Can see him putting his feet up for a bit and then standing for UKIP in Bournemouth

But he's got horseface indoors with that ear-bleeding Norn Iron accent. He won't want to spend much time at home.

According to the journos following German football, Tuchel has a major issue with managing upwards and falls out with the people he works for/under.
That shouldnt be a problem at Chelsea.....

From Wiki-

Thomas Tuchel born 29 August 1973) is a German professional football coach and former player. Revered for his tactical knowledge and style of play, [hl]Tuchel's coaching career has also been characterized by his fractious relationships with his employers[/hl]

He's just arrived:

Screen-Shot-2018-03-08-at-10.23.32-AM.jpg

My auntie's mate had her wedding booked in some former mansion or castle or something in Ireland, it cost 30 grand, but a month or so before it they got asked if they could put it back a few months and there'd be no charge. They had a think about it but they had relatives flying in from all over the place and were dead excited so they said lovely offer but no. So this place got back in touch and said have you got any outstanding mortgages and they had a place with about three hundred owing on it and they were offered the full repayment of the mortgage and a free wedding, which they obv accepted. Apparently it was the only weekend Fwank and his bird had free that summer and they really wanted that place for their wedding.

Lucky lucky lucky bastards

It is worth remembering that he took Derby from the terrible lows of sixth in the league to the incredible highs of sixth in the league. Decent manager who would have been employed by Chelsea regardless of his past with them

My auntie's mate had her wedding booked in some former mansion or castle or something in Ireland, it cost 30 grand, but a month or so before it they got asked if they could put it back a few months and there'd be no charge. They had a think about it but they had relatives flying in from all over the place and were dead excited so they said lovely offer but no. So this place got back in touch and said have you got any outstanding mortgages and they had a place with about three hundred owing on it and they were offered the full repayment of the mortgage and a free wedding, which they obv accepted. Apparently it was the only weekend Fwank and his bird had free that summer and they really wanted that place for their wedding.

Fuuuuccckkkk. Mad that. Lucky as fuck.

I’ve heard that from elsewhere. The place came back with loads of counter bids and kept telling them to fuck off. A free house was a deal breaker.

Can't be arsed making a new topic but someone who used to drink in my pub said he was a scout for Liverpool and there was a morning with Bob Paisley where they sat there having a cup of tea at burtonwood services when they'd agreed Keegan's transfer to Hamburg wondering whether to drive North and buy Dalglish or drive south and buy Trevor Francis

Another unrelated scouting story, there's a barbers by ours called Twentymans and it's the son of Geoff Twentyman who was head scout at Liverpool and was the dude who scouted Keegan. My mate goes there, I don't it's like thirty quid and you're in there for ages and he shaves you and stuff. Well anyways Klopp and Ancelotti go there and my previous intel from Munich that Ancelotti is an arsehole has been overruled by Twentyman, he says he's fucking lovely

seems like Tuchel will take over. I doubt whether he is a good fot for Chelsea. He achieved almost nothing at PSG and changing clubs mid season hardly pays off in the short term.
Except the domestic treble and reaching PSG’s first CL final. Weird statement.

Jammy fuckers

I’ve heard that from elsewhere. The place came back with loads of counter bids and kept telling them to fuck off. A free house was a deal breaker.
I don’t get it. Surely they can just cancel the booking and return the full amount owning.

Another unrelated scouting story, there's a barbers by ours called Twentymans and it's the son of Geoff Twentyman who was head scout at Liverpool and was the dude who scouted Keegan. My mate goes there, I don't it's like thirty quid and you're in there for ages and he shaves you and stuff. Well anyways Klopp and Ancelotti go there and my previous intel from Munich that Ancelotti is an arsehole has been overruled by Twentyman, he says he's fucking lovely
Your stories make all the abuse worth it on here :D

He had the highest win percentage ever in the Ligue 1. But thats pretty much nearly a given when you look at the team to his disposal.
Seems to be a very good manager. But creepy looking, hard to work with and has an issue with authority.
He'll fit right in with Roman and Marina.

I don’t get it. Surely they can just cancel the booking and return the full amount owning.
The venue would get awful publicity and probably sued for breach of contract. Would easily make the tabloids.

'My wedding was binned for fat fwank!'

The venue would get awful publicity and probably sued for breach of contract. Would easily make the tabloids.

'My wedding was binned for fat fwank!'

They wouldn’t have known who it was binned for. Just strange to think they forked out that kind of cash. Venues get double booked and someone has to lose out,

Contracts innit. The hotel aren’t arsed as they get paid either way. If they binned them off the publicity and following court case wouldn’t be worth it. The couple just pushed them to a huge buy out cost.

Wrong choice for a newish manager. It's a revolving door policy. Every manager there is always 6/7 games away from the sack. When they played Everton earlier on Carlo basically said they lack the depth and character of a solid team. They look like a bit of a throwback to the Osgood days..all froth but no substance.

To be fair, Dreamy has a point, spending £1bn on transfers in under a decade in no way helped Tuchel win the domestic trebl, nor does the fact that just over the past 3 seasons their net spend on player spend is greater than all over clubs in the red in ligue 1 combined

Not to mention the wage bill of PSG being 8/9x higher than all of the other clubs in the league, that also isn't a reflection on anything other than point to Tuchel being the man for Cheslea.

To be fair, Dreamy has a point, spending £1bn on transfers in under a decade in no way helped Tuchel win the domestic trebl, nor does the fact that just over the past 3 seasons their net spend on player spend is greater than all over clubs in the red in ligue 1 combined

Not to mention the wage bill of PSG being 8/9x higher than all of the other clubs in the league, that also isn't a reflection on anything other than point to Tuchel being the man for Cheslea.

I thought his question was if Tuchel attended Lampards wedding or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom