• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
Surely Lampfarts will get sacked this week. I think the I saw of odds are at a favourable 3-1.

Last edited:
It was Arteta a few weeks ago, and Solskjaer a few weeks before that. He will win a couple and somebody else will be on the gallows. I dont think they will sack him midseason, but I would be surprised if hes still there in August.

Lampard won't see this season out if he keeps this up. He's spunked 200m and looks worse than last year

Havertz & Werner are being made absolute scapegoats.

Not sure what's gone on with those two but the downturn in form since arriving in the prem has been remarkable - Wouldn't be surprising if Bayern or someone 'rescued' Werner or Havertz in the summmer if this horrible run of form and performances continues.

He has no idea how to manage world class talents.

Havertz and Werner look shite under his tutelage.

Their own fault really; they should have stuck around in Germany and gone to Bayern, or hoped Klopp came in for them eventually.

He was like a kid in a candy shop.

Werner was not the striker he needed for his set up, and Havertz was a pure luxury signing.

Zyiech and Chilwell are good though. Their new keeper is also decent enough.

Not sure what's gone on with those two but the downturn in form since arriving in the prem has been remarkable - Wouldn't be surprising if Bayern or someone 'rescued' Werner or Havertz in the summmer if this horrible run of form and performances continues.

They are used in the completely wrong way.

Havertz should be a number 10, or an attacking mid starting out from the right.

Werner cannot play up front alone, like Chelsea set up.

Reactions: HC
They are used in the completely wrong way.

Havertz should be a number 10, or an attacking mid starting out from the right.

Werner cannot play up front alone, like Chelsea set up.

Werner cannot play in that system at all. He would thrive in a team like leicester, but chelsea don't play quick release football. It's all methodical in build up.
Completely agree over havertz as well. Completely hamstrung b yhow lampard wants the team to lay out

:oops:
[article]Rodgers had coached in Chelsea’s academy and managed Swansea, Reading and Watford by the time he arrived at Liverpool in 2012. The Leicester manager has spent years improving, whereas Lampard has been fast-tracked. Damningly, one manager who faced Chelsea this season would later speak in private of Lampard’s tactical naivety.[/article]

Fuck the two of them. They were drawn to that pile of shite. Speaks volumes.

I'd be surprised if Rodgers would leave mid-season. He's got a decent set up at Leicester, a brand-new training ground, some talented players starting to gel, and they're progressing nicely. I know he left Celtic to jump back to the PL, but I'd question whether jumping ship to Chelsea would be worth it. Even their good managers only last 24 months, and you don't want to end up like Carlo, a world-class of manager resorting to managing Everton because you've run out of clubs.

They should hire Rooney next. That's what Chelski should do from now on - just keep hiring crap Derby managers.

Apparently Abramovich was really furious when Rodgers described LFC as a bigger club than Chelski. He's not forgiven him.

If that’s the case I’m surprised ex-KGB employees haven’t popped round to see Leicester cathedral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom