• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its been quite telling that Alonso and Rudiger have played just about every game game since Tuchel came in.

And Christensen has looked excellent lately. Part of it is the switch to back 3 - naturally makes defending easier. But I think the main thing it reveals is confirming what I wrote earlier about Lampard - he’s a deeply insecure coach who promotes his players and marginalizes those signed by his predecessors regardless of who’s actually better or more likely to help the team. It’s a horrible quality for a professional manager; these kind of managers destroy players’ careers.

Last edited:
And Christensen has looked excellent lately. Part of it is the switch to back 3 - naturally makes defending easier. But I think the main thing it reveals is confirming what I wrote earlier about Lampard - he’s a deeply insecure coach who promotes his players and marginalizes those signed by his predecessors regardless of who’s actually better or more likely to help the team. It’s a horrible quality for a professional manager; these kind of managers destroy players’ careers.
That insecurity is something i believe he had as a player to. I can understand that when your position is the same as SG, and I am sure the point was not lost on him under Jose's training sessions in which 60 percent of analysis before playing Liverpool was about how his team need to stop Gerard.

Spurs will have to sell one of Kane or Son, maybe both this summer. They are drowning in debt and won't have any CL football to inflate their finances.

Son then. I'd be willing to go out on a limb now and say Kane will never leave that club.

When they implode financially, and they will, he won't have a choice they will want his £10m wages a year off the books. I'd say next season will be his last at Spurs. He will be 29 next summer and its realistically his last shot at a move to a big club where he could get the trophies to cap his career.

Wouldn't disagree with a lot of that, but he doesn't have to go till his contract actually runs out and I'm betting his attachment to that club will override everything else, a bit like Shearer before him. We'll see.

Jose Mourinho will be SACKED by Tottenham if he fails to finish in the top four
That's a "Dog Bites Postman" story if ever there was one.

On a side note, saw a Tottenham fan tweeting this table o_O

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom