• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the domestic treble and reaching PSG’s first CL final. Weird statement.
@tombrown got it almost right. Scottish league and French league are still not comparable but trust me I have seen him at Dortmund. He does not have what it takes to defeat Klopp, Guardiola for the title.
It might seem initially he is doing good because Fat Frank was so clueless but I am just wondering how long Tuchel will last at Chelsea. He can build his teams tactically well but he does not have personality to manage a club like Chelsea who are so impatient with their managers.

What are you blinking about? You are using the fact that he won the treble in a one team league as evidence Tuchel is a brilliant manager. Lennon has done the same, for about 4,321 seasons in a row

I'm pretty sure he started a thread about how great Rodgers was for going unbeaten in the Scottish league, despite having about 8 times the budget of the nearest rival. So at least he's consistently easily impressed.

What are you blinking about? You are using the fact that he won the treble in a one team league as evidence Tuchel is a brilliant manager. Lennon has done the same, for about 4,321 seasons in a row
Where did I say he was a brilliant manager?

I'm pretty sure he started a thread about how great Rodgers was for going unbeaten in the Scottish league, despite having about 8 times the budget of the nearest rival. So at least he's consistently easily impressed.
I’m pretty sure you are wrong as per usual.

That makes no sense at all, nut job.

What makes no sense at all is you continuing to try and understand or converse with someone you think is a nut job.
You complain but you love picking a fight. It’s very weird and makes me think you are craving some attention.

What makes no sense at all is you continuing to try and understand or converse with someone you think is a nut job.
You complain but you love picking a fight. It’s very weird and makes me think you are craving some attention.

Nurse, he's talking to himself again!

Bruce appears to be a dead man walking but I dont see Rafa having anything to do with Mike Ashley. If Bruce manages to hold on til June I could see Gerrard getting the gig.

Bruce appears to be a dead man walking but I dont see Rafa having anything to do with Mike Ashley. If Bruce manages to hold on til June I could see Gerrard getting the gig.

Bit mad to go there under Ashley. But I don't know shit, I thought it was mad when he went to Rangers as well and look how that's panned out

My auntie's mate had her wedding booked in some former mansion or castle or something in Ireland, it cost 30 grand, but a month or so before it they got asked if they could put it back a few months and there'd be no charge. They had a think about it but they had relatives flying in from all over the place and were dead excited so they said lovely offer but no. So this place got back in touch and said have you got any outstanding mortgages and they had a place with about three hundred owing on it and they were offered the full repayment of the mortgage and a free wedding, which they obv accepted. Apparently it was the only weekend Fwank and his bird had free that summer and they really wanted that place for their wedding.

Lucky lucky lucky bastards

But.. But... Never in a million years!

Oooo - it was Dromoland, that's round the corner from me. I stayed there once (works party, and it came with a "cheap" B&B rate in the castle) - you get a free decanter of mead in the room, so its well worth a mortgage

Chris Wilder's Sheffield United departure is expected to be announced on Saturday evening, Sky Sports News understands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom