• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Southampton (H) - FA Cup - Wed 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a night for that boy! Dream stuff.

The game was weird. That left winger of theirs could have had 7. But, common theme, 2nd half once Klopp gets into them, it's different.

Can't wait for the 1/4 final against the scum. We'll need the big players back but we'll twat em.

He looked like he should be in The Goonies not the Premier League. I hate being 10 years older than all these lad's Dad's. Great to see though.
Oh yes, I probably am too. Bugger.

First time age hit me was realising that I was more than a year or two older then my latest hero; Paddy Berger

We've poached some of them but regardless it's safe to say the academy has never looked brighter. It's very satisfying and heart warming watching their childhood dreams be realised.

Great night.

Quick Ratings

Kelleher : 9 - again, distribution and saves very impressive
Tsimikas - 6 - corners aside, meh.
VvD - 8 - imperious
Quansah - 7 - excellent
Bradley - 7 - first half he made quite a few errors (5 for that) but much better in the second, esp. after Macca came on
Gomez - 7 - never played #6 before, he went AWOL at times in the first but was involved all game, dominated their midfield for the second half.
McDonnell - 6 - trudged around, seems to lack pace, quite a few errors today. Maybe still tired from the weekend.
Clark - 7.5 - impressed me all night
Elliott - 6.5 - off his game first half much better in the second
Koumas - 6 - got his goal so good on the lad
Gakpo - 6.5 - lots of running and leading by example but damn his shooting boots were back in the dressing room.

Subs
Macca - 7 - oozed class.
Danns - 10 - man what a game for him !
Nyoni - 6- no time to impress, lost possession twice a little too easily as he's not used to this level
Konate - 8 - excellent +
Gordon - N/A - good to see him back on the pitch !

I am glad that I perceive talent the way nobody else on SCM can perceive, posted few times that Danns should have started one of the last 3 games. He needs to start a game or two if other big guns dont come back soon.

Quick Ratings

Kelleher : 9 - again, distribution and saves very impressive
Tsimikas - 6 - corners aside, meh.
VvD - 8 - imperious
Quansah - 7 - excellent
Bradley - 7 - first half he made quite a few errors (5 for that) but much better in the second, esp. after Macca came on
Gomez - 7 - never played #6 before, he went AWOL at times in the first but was involved all game, dominated their midfield for the second half.
McDonnell - 6 - trudged around, seems to lack pace, quite a few errors today. Maybe still tired from the weekend.
Clark - 7.5 - impressed me all night
Elliott - 6.5 - off his game first half much better in the second
Koumas - 6 - got his goal so good on the lad
Gakpo - 6.5 - lots of running and leading by example but damn his shooting boots were back in the dressing room.

Subs
Macca - 7 - oozed class.
Danns - 10 - man what a game for him !
Nyoni - 6- no time to impress, lost possession twice a little too easily as he's not used to this level
Konate - 8 - excellent +
Gordon - N/A - good to see him back on the pitch !
Yeah I’ll let you take the lesser comps Froggy but leave the big one to me eh?

Kostas was fine and did nothing wrong to be scored as one of the lowest - 7

Clark I’d knock down to a 6.5, nice assist but loses the ball far too much.

Koumas a 6 is fine as he didn’t do much bar the goal (has to be said was never going in without the deflection) lbut to rate Gakpo higher is an insult. A 2 for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom