• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Rumor Thread (NSFR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commentator in the Spurs - Milan game saying Kane should have been in the match day squad but for some reason isnt, Twitter twatter of a 40 mill bid from Utd.
Probably bollocks.

I don't think he'll leave Spurs anyway, even the Scum have bid that much.

Though in a way I'd like him to be a Manc if "Second Season Syndrome" strikes.

Cant see Spurs selling him either.
I dont think he'll score anywhere near the same amount of goals this season.

I've heard rumours of sven bender

Medical booked and everything apparently

Hence why I didn't make a new thread on it

Surely BS

Ooohh gooo on then. Start a new thread. We need a bit of Zidane househunting rumours while we wait for sundays game. The Herr will set up the tent and ILD will bring the food.

This was reported in late June:

German daily Bild provided a throwaway line in an article on Borussia Dortmund on Friday, which has raised hopes that Arsenal, Liverpool or even Southampton could land Sven Bender this summer.

The article in Bild was focused on the ins and outs at Borussia Dortmund this summer.

Following last year’s turbulent campaign, Thomas Tuchel has now replaced Jurgen Klopp in the dugout at the Signal Iduna Park, and BVB now have a busy summer locking down the squad for next season.

Mats Hummels and Neven Subotic has committed their futures to Dortmund, however Bild believe that Greek defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos is now likely to leave the club before the start of next season.

Similarly, Bild report that German international midfielder Sven Bender is looking at the Borussia exit door.

Bender is currently on £41k a week, but the midfielder believes he can earn more if he switches clubs this summer.

Significantly, Bild report that Bender has had “contact with Arsenal, Liverpool and Southampton” about a move.

The German international’s contract with Dortmund runs until 2017.

If truth be told, it’s unclear whether Arsenal or Liverpool should move for Bender. The 26-year-old is coming from a poor 2014-15 season, where he looked to be but a shell of his old self.

Injury sidelined Bender towards the end of the 2013-14 season, and he hasn’t been the same since.

He totaled 32 appearances for Dortmund in 2014-15, coming off the bench in almost a third of those occasions.

So I suppose Shaqiri's presence at today's game means he's done a turnaround and decided to head to Stoke afterall?

Or Rodgers is signing another attacker.... because that's what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom