• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
K, now you’ve gone too far.

[Igglets = little Eagles - nothing nefarious in that]

Ha - just think philly sports fans in general are among the worst in the US ... Will never forget seeing them boo an almost paralyzed player ... and they're the NFC East, so the hatred is mutual between all 4 teams (well, most of us have pity on the Skins)

Ragnar Klavan is very close to signing for Cagliari for around €2m, says @DiMarzio. The Italian transfer window shuts tomorrow night

I think they could defend it......
Yeah I said it.

Very hard to repeat in the NFC East, let alone the whole damn thing.
They're a very good team mind you ... hope they crash and burn. Would rather the Redskins win it - yeah I said it! ;)

City, united and Chelsea apparently wanted him.
Wishful thinking but I hope Van Dijk and Gini look after him. Looks like a real talent.

Very hard to repeat in the NFC East, let alone the whole damn thing.
They're a very good team mind you ... hope they crash and burn. Would rather the Redskins win it - yeah I said it! ;)
That's dark. Nobody wants the Redskins to win anything. Wentz is back this year, they make the NFC championship at least. I think good things will happen now that the "almost" monkey was lifted off their backs.

That's dark. Nobody wants the Redskins to win anything. Wentz is back this year, they make the NFC championship at least. I think good things will happen now that the "almost" monkey was lifted off their backs.
I have NFC East as
1 - Giants
2 - Eagles
3 - Cowboys
4 - Redskins

To be honest though.. Along with NFC West you could make a case for any of them.

I have NFC East as
1 - Giants
2 - Eagles
3 - Cowboys
4 - Redskins

To be honest though.. Along with NFC West you could make a case for any of them.
Manning is done. Id be AMAZED if they top that division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom