• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get some pretty good food at American sports.

Really shitty beer, like Miller High Life, and amazing hotdogs, that's a good combo.

Speaking about eagles, who do you reckon will win ? Khabib or Conor ?

I wonder if it'll be similar to McGregor v mayweather lots of hype to begin with
Khabib or is out of McGregor way first round or two and then mauls him when McGregor is gassed.
Probem is mayweather was happy to do that as it's his game khabib might be more interested in trying to kill McGregor

I wonder if it'll be similar to McGregor v mayweather lots of hype to begin with
Khabib or is out of McGregor way first round or two and then mauls him when McGregor is gassed.
Probem is mayweather was happy to do that as it's his game khabib might be more interested in trying to kill McGregor

Conor has a lethal punch which can knock anyone out and Khabib is prone to leave himself vulnerable in the early minutes. But everyone knows if Khabib floors you, you’re a dead man. I for one would love to see him fight Conor on the floor and teach him a lesson or two.

If John Elway is fit the broncos should have a chance.

Hopefully Jerry Rice is out for the season.

McGregor will KO the Russian

We still want 27 mill £. Wolves had a bid knocked back for him just before deadline day, 22 mill £ + add ons. He rejected them.

Martin Ødegaard is it? He's been at Herenveen but without really setting the Dutch league on fire and the latest news on him were that he's on his way to the Championship actually.

Still a young lad (19), but he needs to get his career sorted sooner rather than later now.

Edit: Should've read the next page before replying I see..
This should help him mend his ways
brolin-2-752x501.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom