• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

He plays LB/LW, and would be extra cover at LB and LW.. To the first point, JAR,played LB for most of his time at LFC when he is in fact a LW, Dirk Kuyt , played LW when he was a CF, Rayn Babble CF used on the LW,Salah RW used on the LW...
There is more If you care to look
Christ.

JAR wasn't a winger. He just got forward like one.
Kuyt barely played on the left, his time was split between a CF and playing on the right.
Did you not watch Salah at all in Italy? He played on the right, why are you using his 3 games he played for Chelsea?
Babel never played LB though did he?

The Talk is that Liverpool will part company with Luis Diaz this summer,
Liverpool will ‘listen to offers’ for Luis Diaz who is already courting interest from Spanish sides, while a report claims the Colombian could be the third of three major player exits in the summer.
https://www.teamtalk.com/liverpool/...ost-klopp-reds-prepare-let-three-big-names-go

Along with Mo Salah and replace Salah with a cut price fee of 40m euros with Federico Chiesa
https://www.teamtalk.com/liverpool/...nt-cut-price-fee-newcastle-to-rival-liverpool
Liverpool have drawn up a list of potential replacements for exit-bound star Mo Salah and Juventus winger Federico Chiesa is one name on their list.
Teamtalk ... FFS. Why not Reddit or Twitter for your deep diving? More reliable sources than Teamtalk who invent shite for clicks!

Neto has all the ability to be a long term Salah replacement, but yeah, unlike Salah his body frequently breaks down and I wouldn't trust any Liverpool medical team to fix or manage it well.
Stay clear of Neto unless you're a glutton for punishment
I'm not sure 'you & Bluebell' qualifies as 'some talk'.
Its clear you really want me to start posting and recommending players. You will have to wait.
@Donavan Ried Alfonso Davies is Madrid bound.
At the moment there's no point looking up players, finding SD, then Manager, sorting out exists and contract renewals are priority.

Not that many. When they have it's usually down to injuries so not sure where you're getting at.

Getting Alphonso Davies to be a replacement for Luis Diaz is one of the strangest shouts I've heard.

Davies also holds onto the ball too long and dribbles down blind alleys, so it's not that bad a shout.

At least he does for Canada. I don't get to watch a lot of Bayern.

The Talk is that Liverpool will part company with Luis Diaz this summer,
Liverpool will ‘listen to offers’ for Luis Diaz who is already courting interest from Spanish sides, while a report claims the Colombian could be the third of three major player exits in the summer.
https://www.teamtalk.com/liverpool/...ost-klopp-reds-prepare-let-three-big-names-go

Along with Mo Salah and replace Salah with a cut price fee of 40m euros with Federico Chiesa
https://www.teamtalk.com/liverpool/...nt-cut-price-fee-newcastle-to-rival-liverpool
Liverpool have drawn up a list of potential replacements for exit-bound star Mo Salah and Juventus winger Federico Chiesa is one name on their list.
To be fair, I think I may have you & Bluebell just above TeamTalk in my ordered list of reliable sources

Not that many. When they have it's usually down to injuries so not sure where you're getting at.

Getting Alphonso Davies to be a replacement for Luis Diaz is one of the strangest shouts I've heard.
Try selling Joe Gomez and replacing him with Serge Aurier and converting him to a centre half

Christ.

JAR wasn't a winger. He just got forward like one.
Kuyt barely played on the left, his time was split between a CF and playing on the right.
Did you not watch Salah at all in Italy? He played on the right, why are you using his 3 games he played for Chelsea?
Babel never played LB though did he?
Sorry did put that Kuyt played LW when I meant to put RW... Did not say that Babel played LB...
The point still stands that we have had players play iin different position than they normally do

Sorry did put that Kuyt played LW when I meant to put RW... Did not say that Babel played LB...
The point still stands that we have had players play iin different position than they normally do
Which have come because of injuries? Other than Milner I can't recall another player under Klopp we've played out of position which wasn't down to injuries? Nevermind a new signing.

A LB moving to LW is a bit different to a winger playing CF and vice versa as you're asking a guy who's primary job is to defend to suddenly be a prominent figure in attack so what are you basing Davies being a good winger on seeing as he never plays on the wing for Bayern? Surely not his games with Canada? Surely not.

JA
Which have come because of injuries? Other than Milner I can't recall another player under Klopp we've played out of position which wasn't down to injuries? Nevermind a new signing.

A LB moving to LW is a bit different to a winger playing CF and vice versa as you're asking a guy who's primary job is to defend to suddenly be a prominent figure in attack so what are you basing Davies being a good winger on seeing as he never plays on the wing for Bayern? Surely not his games with Canada? Surely not.
JAR playing LB, and Kuyt playing RW, and Babel playing LW weree not down to Injuries
Davies has played games for Bayern on LW and LM albeit he has started more games on the LM that at LW but hecan play in all three positions

I mention players well before the gossip pages of the press

Yeah but you literally mention signing everyone that’s ever played the game - so eventually someone will speculate we’re signing one or two of them.

If Edwards and Hughes get a massive fee for him I’d be willing to upgrade:

Paris Saint-Germain are interested in replacing Kylian Mbappe with Liverpool's Luis Diaz. [El País Colombia via
@GFFN
]

I feel like Diaz wants to live in a Spanish speaking country for his family's sake.

Culturally, every South American player wants to end up in Spain. Just like every Irish lad wants to end up culturally in the PL :D

Last edited:

View: https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness/status/1767879318015717442

Not the first time we are linked with Beier

Some posts with info abt him:

Given all the transfer news true/Flase out there Bayern wanting Robbo,Daiz linked with Barca&PSG and Salah going to 'ittihad
Imagine the transfer pot we could have, £60m+ for Robbo,Daiz £70m+ and Salah £100m+
£230M + for New players
At this point I would like to point out That Bayern has not excpeted the offer from Real of £34m

Dont think Salah and Robbo will leave this summer but there is a chance Diaz might leave imho.

Given all the transfer news true/Flase out there Bayern wanting Robbo,Daiz linked with Barca&PSG and Salah going to 'ittihad
Imagine the transfer pot we could have, £60m+ for Robbo,Daiz £70m+ and Salah £100m+
£230M + for New players
At this point I would like to point out That Bayern has not excpeted the offer from Real of £34m
Bayern are paying 60m for Robbo are they now? Bite your hand off for that. I'd probably bite your hand off for 70m for Diaz and 100m for Salah too. There's always a right time to sell.

I can see Salah and Diaz definitely leaving if the fees that are being reported are true. No one turns down £100m for a player in the last year of his contract.
We know Matip, Thiago and Adrian are definitely leaving. Irish Kev may leave if someone offers over £30m

PSG want Rashford and according to the press, willing to offer £80m
We should offer them Gakpoo at half the price, then show them highlights of the 7-0.

Or maybe show them the highlights first then say you can have this for the same price you're willing to pay for Rashford.

With Edwards back I'm leaning towards the latter.

Rashford to replaces Mbappe. Wow, I'd tear up my season ticket if I was a PSG fan.
Most likely not even a grain of truth in it.

Bayern are paying 60m for Robbo are they now? Bite your hand off for that. I'd probably bite your hand off for 70m for Diaz and 100m for Salah too. There's always a right time to sell.
I totally agree, Robbo has just turned 30yrs, Alphonso Davies turns 24 in November apossibly replacement for Robbo, If not we keep him for another season or two... Daiz A player that I love, in case you have not noticed my avatar £70m+ and Salah for £100+ would still buy a lot of players

I can see Salah and Diaz definitely leaving if the fees that are being reported are true. No one turns down £100m for a player in the last year of his contract.
We know Matip, Thiago and Adrian are definitely leaving. Irish Kev may leave if someone offers over £30m
Liverpool for Salah :cool:

I totally agree, Robbo has just turned 30yrs, Alphonso Davies turns 24 in November apossibly replacement for Robbo, If not we keep him for another season or two... Daiz A player that I love, in case you have not noticed my avatar £70m+ and Salah for £100+ would still buy a lot of players
Davies is going to Madrid... He isn't coming here.
I think we could get Hincapie who we have been chasing, he can cover LB. There's a lot to do and nothing can be done until all Edwards, SD and manager are in place.
I would be very surprised if there was more than 3 players in.

Liverpool x Leverkusen best XI for next season?

Alisson
Hincapie Konate Virgil
Frimpong Endo Mac Grimaldo
Szobo Wirtz
Nunez​

Back
Top Bottom