• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Darwin evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I alone in thinking it wasn't a red card. But Anderson's theatrics made it so. It wasn't even a deliberate head butt.

As for Nunez, he talks too emotionally. Needs to be officially made of steel and get those goals in. Don't be exposing your emotional vulnerability so easily.
It was a red.. but Tierney let it get to that point. A better ref would have handled the game better.

This is what I mean by he played into the trap. Anderson was looking for it all night. He finally got the reaction. But that fall.. what an dick.

We need to bring in an expert to teach Darwin how to step on toes and develop his elbow work

It was a red.. but Tierney let it get to that point. A better ref would have handled the game better.

Yep, this is how I saw it. Ref should have dished out a yellow card or two earlier.
This new guideline that they should have a higher bar for giving free kicks etc isnt working when you have incompetent refs.

And dont get me started on the most pointless booking of all. The 90th minute GK booking for delaying the game. Give it early and let the game flow like they’ve been told.

We need to bring in an expert to teach Darwin how to step on toes and develop his elbow work

We should ask him to call this guy. No red card in his Anfield career. The maestro of shithousery.

cb963d6f6961e8134ae3435d6e8ef96e_XL.jpg

Yep, this is how I saw it. Ref should have dished out a yellow card or two earlier.
This new guideline that they should have a higher bar for giving free kicks etc isnt working when you have incompetent refs.

And dont get me started on the most pointless booking of all. The 90th minute GK booking for delaying the game. Give it early and let the game flow like they’ve been told.
That cunt was wasting time from the very first minute by feigning injury.

That cunt was wasting time from the very first minute by feigning injury.
Yep.. fucking hate Tierney. Followed the guidelines to an extent but the yellow needed to come out in the first half.

They wanted to increase the ball in play time. Can guarantee they missed that target yesterday.

Yep.. fucking hate Tierney. Followed the guidelines to an extent but the yellow needed to come out in the first half.

They wanted to increase the ball in play time. Can guarantee they missed that target yesterday.

The average in the Premier league so far this season is 54 mins effective playing time. Awful.

He’s probably the most incompetent of an incompetent bunch.

No, @Buddha also agrees with you.

Both in the wrong but not everyone in life will agree on any given thing....some will say the earth is round, others will say it's flat....some will say Liverpool are bigger than Utd, others will say Utd are bigger than Liverpool, some will say I'm the sexiest man alive, others will say I'm the 2nd sexiest man alive (both of which I'm ok with btw)
Fwiw, I never said it wasn’t a red card. It clearly was.

Man.. some of you have clearly never headbutted someone or been headbutted.

Did he lean with his head.. yes. Did it connect? Minimal. I'd put it more in the get in someone's face bracket than a headbutt. But because Nunez was about 5 inches shorter.. it looked like he nutted upwards.

We should ask him to call this guy. No red card in his Anfield career. The maestro of shithousery.

cb963d6f6961e8134ae3435d6e8ef96e_XL.jpg

i think we could ask Suarez to work on the technique and goal scoring but advice on behaviour and getting away with things :eek:

You said it was never a headbutt....it clearly was.

Goes hand in hand, if he didn't headbutt him it wouldn't be a red.
I don’t think it was a headbutt. I do think it was a red card. They’re not mutually exclusive.

Man.. some of you have clearly never headbutted someone or been headbutted.

Did he lean with his head.. yes. Did it connect? Minimal. I'd put it more in the get in someone's face bracket than a headbutt. But because Nunez was about 5 inches shorter.. it looked like he nutted upwards.

In his post match interview he didnt have a bruise, mark or even a red dot in his face. Just looked completely normal. That wouldnt have happened had he been nutted.

I read somewhere that Anderson's approached the police about the incident .. I presume assault.
Is it possible charges could be brought?

Edit; mentions it here

Edit; ah no it looks like the police matter is about threats on social media to Anderson after the incident…Apols

Last edited:
I read somewhere that Anderson's approached the police about the incident .. I presume assault.
Is it possible charges could be brought?

Edit; mentions it here

Edit; ah no it looks like the police matter is about threats on social media after the incident…

Yes death threats/abuse apparently.

Total fanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom