• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Donkey

If you don’t like Nunez as a Liverpool fan I’ve got news for you….

Those two clips of him jumping the hoarding are easily the two moments of the season.

If you don’t like Nunez as a Liverpool fan I’ve got news for you….

Those two clips of him jumping the hoarding are easily the two moments of the season.
Not sure pointing out things he's done off the pitch as his biggest season highlight will get any Nunez haters on his side..

With fucking pleasure.

Refugee and that knobhead Blood bleeds blue are the fucking worst. Woland & Stevie not far behind. Then you've got the likes of Fabio and Modo who go very jeykll and hyde, either sucking him off or sticking his head under the guillotine.

Usual made up bollocks on your part.

He was underwhelming last season and has been underwhelming this season - but he’s got better, which is what everyone wanted apart from those who just wanted to gargle his man juice.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting players to improve and wanting rid if they don’t.

There are very few players I’ve said we actually need to fuck off.

In any case - yeah jumping around like a madman while he’s supposedly injured doesn’t exactly look like the best thing for him to be doing - as funny as it is.

Not sure pointing out things he's done off the pitch as his biggest season highlight will get any Nunez haters on his side..
He’s having a great season all things considered. And you cannot underestimate the effect his passion and excitement for everything has on the culture of the team. Any Nunez haters this season can simply fuck off.

“He can’t speak english” they said.
“He can’t beat the offside trap” they said.
“He can’t press” they said.
“He’ll never be a consistent scorer” they said.
“He can’t tell his right foot from his left foot” … Ok I admit, I just made that up.

Well I say to fuck with all of you donkeys.

God Bless and all hail King Darwin!!!

A name not heard in the Nunez transformation story belongs to Cody Gakpo, who has selflessly played like a useless twat all year, giving Nunez the game time to prove himself. What a man.
Poor Gakpo, I was so so angry with him, I feel bad for him now after reading your post.

I find that Carroll song a bit strange.
Singing "shite Andy Carroll" is like saying that a fart is smelly or a fire is hot.
I mean, is the "shite" bit necessary?
I thinks it's implied if someone just calls you Andy Carroll like.
A smarter song would be, "you're Andy Carroll in disguise", not sure to what tune though.

Last edited:
I find that Carroll sing a bit strange.
Singing "shite Andy Carroll" is like saying that a fart is smelly or a fire is hot.
I mean, is the "shite" bit necessary?
I thinks it's implied if someone just calls you Andy Carroll like.
A smarter song would be, "you're Andy Carroll in disguise", not sure to what tune though.

Not sure if serious...

I like that we are putting the ball on his head. That's his most consistent strikers finish, when you look at how he has scored through the years.

I like that we are putting the ball on his head. That's his most consistent strikers finish, when you look at how he has scored through the years.

Makes you wonder how many Nunez would have scored if Robertson and Trent overlapping all year. He's scored a few times from some Trent balls from central areas, but I'd wager it would have two or three times that from decent crosses.

Makes you wonder how many Nunez would have scored if Robertson and Trent overlapping all year. He's scored a few times from some Trent balls from central areas, but I'd wager it would have two or three times that from decent crosses.
Yep. As I repeat ad nauseam : he scored a ton of goals in Portugal from within 6-7m, I could see that happening here until Trent's tactics changed and Robbo went off the boil.

Back
Top Bottom