• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Donkey

The day Nunez starts doing the obvious and simple things consistently good, he is going to shove a big pie of humbleness down everyone's throat. That day will mean, he is in that WC category of players.

How much time do you actually spend on reddit?
Fan boys over there post news about the team a lot quicker. Its a really big community so its a good place to lurk, but shite when it comes to discussions.

I find that Carroll song a bit strange.
Singing "shite Andy Carroll" is like saying that a fart is smelly or a fire is hot.
I mean, is the "shite" bit necessary?
I thinks it's implied if someone just calls you Andy Carroll like.
A smarter song would be, "you're Andy Carroll in disguise", not sure to what tune though.
I think you give Forrest Fans far too much credit.

There were no injury concerns with him with the substitution, right? I have a good feeling City are not going to enjoy playing against him.

I said to @StevieM if he gets the minutes he will get 30+ G/As this season
Easily. I knew he was capable after his first month at the club.

He'd be on that already if he were fit enough for Luton/Soton/Arsenal/Chelsea.

Now he's finding his finishing touches and he's not getting as unlucky as he was, he's unstoppable as well as being unplayable.

Yeah - he’s done well - I did say if he finds a rich vein of scoring in the run in then we’ve got a great chance - so I’m delighted he’s finally found the net with regularity.

If city play the high line they had against manure and donkey brings the same shooting boots he wore last night he might bum them into next week.

The prospect of Nunez pulling off a masterclass against Pep at Anfield in Klopp's last league game against City might end me.

Carra makes that unwatchable. Let wrighty talk.

I got a far as the offside goal, and to be fair, his timing of the run was perfect, he just needed Elliott to feed it through first time, rather than pass back to Macca

Bit more confidence from Elliott and that was a lovely worked move

I understand what carra was trying to do there. He's trying to guide wrighty in how he needs to present his opinion. It's not MOTD where they highlight the players for you, we need you to point it out, show us, etc

Still fucking annoying

Haaland, shite build up play but shits goals. Nunez, shite build up play and shit in front of goal.

macca, vvd, alli, trent, konate, szob(if unshackled), diaz, jota, bradley.

gomez ok as back up, gakpo too. salah and robbo spent. elliot ok back up quansah too.

szob unshackled? who is shacking him at the moment?
Some of the lads are going through a bit of bad form, we just need to get behind them and they will be fine.
Pity Trent and Ali had such a long time out. Jota last season couldn't buy a goal for periods.

Back
Top Bottom