• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The search for a new DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should just hoard some cash then in the next couple of windows, and wait for the inevitable Chelsea fire-sale.

Fiorentina's Morocco midfielder Sofyan Amrabat is training alone, boosting Manchester United's hopes of signing the 27-year-old, but the Red Devils must sell players first to raise funds for the transfer. (

We don't have that problem,Sofyan to Liverpool...?

Fiorentina's Morocco midfielder Sofyan Amrabat is training alone, boosting Manchester United's hopes of signing the 27-year-old, but the Red Devils must sell players first to raise funds for the transfer. (

I thought he was about to join Roma.

No Endo closed that door.

Gravenberch or Kone? Who would you sign?
Kone has the perfect profile for what we need, but he's picked up a worrying number of injuries in his short career. I don't think I'd be able to take another Keita.

On the other hand, Gravenberch while a very skilled player is a bit too languid and slow, and doesn't have the athleticism and tenacity we're crying out for in midfield.

Kone has the perfect profile for what we need, but he's picked up a worrying number of injuries in his short career. I don't think I'd be able to take another Keita.

On the other hand, Gravenberch while a very skilled player is a bit too languid and slow, and doesn't have the athleticism and tenacity we're crying out for in midfield.
Thuram it is then.

Would you rather

70m on Doucoure

Or

70m on Andre (for January), Baby Redondo and Gravenberchfor now?

Our recruitment team are shit.

We desperately need a fucking Destroyer DM - after watching Endo while he was on, he is a double pivot DM type ain't he ? - if we going to play the man by himself - he ain't going to break up the play.

We desperately need a fucking Destroyer DM - after watching Endo while he was on, he is a double pivot DM type ain't he ? - if we going to play the man by himself - he ain't going to break up the play.

True, but how many “true” #6’s are out there, capable of holding the position by himself and also progressing the play at world-class levels? Lavia wasn’t ready for that role, Caicedo is good, but isn’t a true #6. After losing Fabinho it might take several transfer windows to find another player of that ilk.

FWIW, Endo was self-critical after the game and said several times that he needs to be better defensively. I think he will be - it’s only the adjustment period for him.

Endo didn’t really seem to fully get the questions and yes he definitely felt he could do better. When you go from being the hero and king of your team to a new team, I’m sure you’re well aware when you need to do better. Seems to be the case. He’s going to need a few games - suspend the judgement for a bit.

It reminds me a tiny bit of minamino in that minamino arrived when we won the league and clearly didn’t feel he’d earned the right to go wild celebrating yet. To me Endo doesn’t feel like he has been at the club long enough to really revel in this achievement or that his part in it wasn’t huge.

or what woland said

イエスキリスト、皆さん、その男を休ませてください。彼は中級の英語話者のようで、ここに来たばかりです。

また、ここでは大きな文化の違いが影響しています。

イエスキリスト、皆さん、その男を休ませてください。彼は中級の英語話者のようで、ここに来たばかりです。

また、ここでは大きな文化の違いが影響しています。

あなたは真実を話します

彼はヌニェスの変態な口ひげを真似するだけでいいのです

Bunch of racists.

Not yet we're not

Personally, i think what he needs is for someone from City to turn out to be some malevolent being from an alternate universe, kidnaps his kids, just to force the transformation in to his second stage of power.

Hopefully Doak can become his tiny best friend and occasionally calls him a "baka" to great mirth in the camp.

NOW the racism begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom