• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thiago: Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had already said Klopp is unlikely to sign anyone..Spanish Naby and Thiago in his head could do the #6 role.
I want a 6 and a CB, as I believe injuries/fatigy6 will start mounting towards the latter third of the season.

Everybody gets to have a squad of 25 plus kids.

We’re not far off a full squad and have a couple of kids who play regularly.

mo-salah-with-the-team-after-scoring-his-200th-goal-v0-n990gpo0lv5c1.jpg

the-sixth-sense-haley-joel-osment.gif

Trent can fuck off back to right back

Trent is not as good of a controller, but he creates a lot more chances and the controller stuff can be learned and improved upon. Seeing Thiago in action might actually help Trent to see what he’s missing.

All the injured lads are wearing trainers...Robbo's shoulder looks better.

they probably started to jogg.

Trent is not as good of a controller, but he creates a lot more chances and the controller stuff can be learned and improved upon. Seeing Thiago in action might actually help Trent to see what he’s missing.
Yep and he'll get a nice view from the right back position.

Would feel mental if Thiago of all people left here without a big trophy, but ironic if he played no part in achieving it

Fecks sake those incisive passes are sublime. Never seen anything like it, I'm not ashamed to say,

Thiago is gonna teach Nunez how to score by putting balls on a six pence for him.

When fit (sorry I meant alive) he’s still the best midfielder we have.

That highlight reel looks really good but can someone make another one of him falling over and losing the ball in our third just to balance things out and lower the expectations?

Also Xabi played against less teams sitting in a low block, he had more space to play his passes into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom