• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Thiago's goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a US President explaining himself.

Did I touch her? No, but I may have kissed her hair, briefly. Not enough to let her feel my touch, but enough to let her remember the moment.. I guess we'll never know.

It sounds like a US President explaining himself.

Did I touch her? No, but I may have kissed her hair, briefly. Not enough to let her feel my touch, but enough to let her remember the moment.. I guess we'll never know.
We all know with Clinton because of the jizz stained dress. This is like Roswell. No one has a bloody clue

Meh.... you should have seen the swerves I could get with one of this old plastic orange footballs.... in the wind... with toe pokes!!!!

So fucking good, Thiago shits technique

Right. This is why I wish he would shoot more. He has connected like this a high percentage of his shots since he joined, but it usually end up smacking someone before it gets through. But, his ability to routinely not sky these into row Z, proves their was no luck involved in the quality of the connection. One of the best hit shots I have ever seen with just a little luck to get through the legs.

Well, Stevie’s technique was simpler and therefore a lot more repeatable and that’s why he scored so many crucial goals from distance. Every time he connected with a volley, you knew it would be at least close. By contrast, if Thiago’s connection was off by half a millimeter, the ball would have sailed into the stands or bobbled towards the corner flag. This time it worked out perfectly and it was a timely goal (the team’s confidence visibly grew after it went in), but it’s not something you would ever count on working consistently.

Last edited:
Well, Stevie’s technique was simpler and therefore a lot more repeatable and that’s why he scored so many crucial goals from distance. Every time he connected with a volley, you knew it would be at least close. By contrast, if Thiago’s connection was off by half a millimeter, the ball would have sailed into the stands or bobbled towards the corner flag. This time it worked out perfectly and it was a timely goal (the team’s confidence visibly grew after it went in), but it’s not something you would ever count on working consistently.

All valid - except Thiago has hit this kind of ball repeatedly, which is exactly what is most amazing. Gerrard's was "easier", but the pressure much higher.

Watford goal every day of the week..

City goal was great.. the highest level... But the Watford goal managed to take it somehow even to another level .

Yeah I liked that video until Kanye started rapping about bleached assholes...
(Like really, is that the best he could come up with)
iu

It clearly touches the ground as it is approaches the defender and then is skipping up very marginally afterwards. The description 'kissing the ground' is perfect.
I must need glasses. It doesn’t even look close from those videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom