• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Those other wankers playing (Other matches Easter/Passover weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle are gonna qualify for CL, aren't they? 5 goals in his last 6 league appearances for Isak.

Last edited:
Forest are toast arent they?

When you have a worst away record than us you’re guarenteed to go down.

Brighton should have got a pen, and have been on the bad side of three very close var decisions.

It's spurs. No matter how shite they are, refs won't let them lose

Did Lampard not check the fixtures list or was he really confident in his ability?

Did Lampard not check the fixtures list or was he really confident in his ability?

When you have little chance of getting the job permanently and you are paid by the week, why wait?

He's on a free roll tbh. No one expects him to beat Real and the rest of the league fixtures are basically dead rubbers.

Forest are toast arent they?

When you have a worst away record than us you’re guarenteed to go down.

Their goal difference is what worries me. They go down in a tiebreaker with Everton. They need to pick up points. Southampton's goal difference is likely to get a whalloping today, too.

Their goal difference is what worries me. They go down in a tiebreaker with Everton. They need to pick up points. Southampton's goal difference is likely to get a whalloping today, too.

I still think Leicester get out of it, like Wolves and West Ham I always thought they’d be ok with the squad they have.

Soton have already beat City this season so it’s not impossible for them to get something today.

Because I don't want arsenal to win the league. City fans are already insufferable, but they've got recent successes to back it up. Arsenal fans however have fully drank the flavourade with nothing to back it up.

And in the unlikely event city are found guilty of financial doping, 3 HUGE pl teams missing out on the league because of it adds fuel to the fire

I still think Leicester get out of it, like Wolves and West Ham I always thought they’d be ok with the squad they have.

Soton have already beat City this season so it’s not impossible for them to get something today.

Leicester are awful. I think they have a squad marginally good enough to stay up but don't think their performances deserve it.

Southampton are down 1 now and will give up five more in the second half.

Forest are probably doomed too.

Everton will stay up not through their own achievement but because the other teams around them are awful.

Leicester are awful. I think they have a squad marginally good enough to stay up but don't think their performances deserve it.

Southampton are down 1 now and will give up five more in the second half.

Forest are probably doomed too.

Everton will stay up not through their own achievement but because the other teams around them are awful.

Leicester have the squad, they aint going down. They have a decent run in after their next game.

Soton are gone then its 2 placed between Forest Bournemouth and Everton.

Leicester have the squad, they aint going down.

Soton are gone then its 2 placed between Forest Bournemouth and Everton.

Leicester might have the squad but they look atrocious. They fully remind me of Newcastle when they went down

Leicester might have the squad but they look atrocious. They fully remind me of Newcastle when they went down
They’ll lose next week but then they got an easy run in.

West Ham Wolves Leeds Fulham Everton Liverpool at home, easy. Newcastle away they’ll probs lose but points are there for them once they get a manager in.

I wish we had a midfield player like KDB.

Oh and if Saints go down, we should look at picking them off. Sulemana and KWP.

Because I don't want arsenal to win the league. City fans are already insufferable, but they've got recent successes to back it up. Arsenal fans however have fully drank the flavourade with nothing to back it up.

And in the unlikely event city are found guilty of financial doping, 3 HUGE pl teams missing out on the league because of it adds fuel to the fire
I hope City win it too. Cant stand the cunts but for the past number of years when we were challenging City every one else wanted them to win. Not they all want Arsenal to win it. So fuck the lot of them. Come on City you cunts|

I hope Arsenal win it. Yes, they'll get more credit for winning it and they'll be more annoying. But every time City win it it doesn't mean anything. That's why we want them to do it, over anyone else.

That's nihilism. City have ruined a decade of this game by cheating. There's no justice either way, but the more certain spite comes from their failure, rather than relying on bureaucrats and moneymen.

I respect Arsenal on some level, and I hope we shit on them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom