• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Those other wankers playing (Other matches Easter/Passover weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City aren't getting beat by 3 or more goals in Munich. It's over.

They're winning it this year. Arsenal win the league. Everton to stay up. Liverpool to get Europa Conference League. What a cunt of a season.

United to win the Europa, too. City to get Bellingham. We re-sign Naby.

Upamecano is all over the place. We certainly signed the best CB from Leipzig

Upamecano is a world-class CB in every aspect… except that he is psychologically brittle. This is not the first time he completely disintegrated in a game after making a mistake and being unable to recover and move on. Not sure if this is something he can overcome with more experience or it’s a sign of a serious underlying psychological issue.

I’m sure the Bayern leadership are now anxiously trying to decide whether it’s worth persisting with him long-term. He basically cost them a chance to win the CL this year.

Last edited:
Upamecano is a world-class CB in every aspect… except that he is psychologically brittle. This is not the first time he completely disintegrated in a game after making a mistake and being unable to recover and move on. Not sure if this is something he can overcome with more experience or it’s a sign of a serious underlying psychological issue.

I’m sure the Bayern leadership are now anxiously trying to decide whether it’s worth persisting with him long-term. He basically cost them a chance to win the CL this year.

Yes, he has everything to be a top CB. But he also showed the same limitations at Leipzig with being to overconfident and taking to many risks when passing the ball out from the back. He was at fault for a goal or two against us as well if I remember correctly.
I was a bit surprised those issues hadnt been coached or ironed out while he has been at Bayern.

The way he just went into his shell after the first mistake yesterday must surely be a big concern for the Bayern top brass.
Because of him it ends 3-0 and they're out of the CL this season.

quIte a lot of wankers in that real team
always gesturing, diving, fist pumpin and all kinds of tossery

Not seen anything in Enzo to suggest he's worth signing.

Let Chelsea lose out on that 105m.

GOLAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASENCIO

Chelsea sleeping on the corner and Kepa showing how he's a 70m keeper without the zero.

Napoli losing the shitbag cunts. Down to ten. They could be our final hope to stop Madrid or shitty.

he isn't. he is a bit like alonso
but he isn't worth what they paid, more like 60-70 max

Aye aye. Good eye for a pass just like Merieles, good close ball control & that's it.

His defensive abilities remains to be seen and not really seen him run with the ball.

ref was weak in the real-chelsea game too
gave soft yellows, ignored others fouls who warranted cards
a homer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom