• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Those other wankers playing (Other matches Easter/Passover weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester have enough games where they can pick up points to save themselves : Wolves, Leeds, Everton, Fulham, West Ham

Forest are gone without a doubt : matches include United, Liverpool, Brighton, Brentford, Chelsea and Arsenal, no way they get enough points to stay up. Gone.

Everton unfortunately have enough games where they can pick up points to stay up : Fulham (H), Palace, Leicester, Wolves and Bournemouth (H) but only 2 at home. On a tightrope, it may come down to that last game of the season at home to Bournemouth.

Southampton : I only see 4 matches they can pick up points (inc. H to Palace, Bournemouth and Fulham). Gone.

Leeds have enough games where they could get points to stay up : Palace, Fulham, Leicester, Bournemouth, West Ham and (H) Spurs in their last game if they still need points.

Bournemouth : West Ham, Southampton, Leeds, Palace and Everton.

Forest and Southampton are Gone and it's looking like that last match of the season, Everton vs Bournemouth, could be the decider, assuming there are no major shocks (such as Bournemouth winning their home game against Chelsea or away at Spurs) in between.

Nice corner routine and Bamford puts Leeds one up. They’ve deserved it.

1-1. 20 minute check to see if Guehi was offside when he was clearly onside.

Decent game this. I thought it would be shite.

Vieira might have turned it around if given time

Vieira probably cursing his luck

untitled-jpg.2581

Last edited:
Great pick up for £8m from Reading. Hope more clubs give lower league players the chance to move to top flight.

Last edited:
I too 'hope' city win it in the end, for much the same reasons stated already... When we were pushing them to the last 10 minutes of the season both times, every cunt and his dog wanted them to win. Now, we're all supposed to cheer for the plucky underdog..?!?!? I will in me hoop.

Also, if they win everything for ten years, except the year we destroyed them, our team might actually get the recognition it deserves... We've been magnificent for 5 years - We've just come up against the richest cheats that the football world has ever known - If they'd been made play by everybody else's rules, we'd be going down as one of the greatest teams ever.

It's a good game so far. Bayern are good on the ball so they are able to deal with the City press.
Must be nice having 2 of the best midfielders in the world......as well as the best LB in the world and 4 insanely talented forwards/wingers.

Rest of their team aint bad either.

Bayern just need to keep doing what they are doing, they won't likely shit the bed like we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom