• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Those other wankers playing (Other matches Easter/Passover weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstarexodus

Very Well-Known
United-Everton. I love this. There's a good outcome here for all of us, no matter what.

Villa-Forest
Brentford-Newcastle
Fulham-West Ham
Wolves-Chelsea (bring on the Lampard memes)
Spurs-Brighton
Leicester-Bournemouth (big relegation match here)
Southampton-City

Scum should be ahead. Getting through Everton at will.

Not sure which 3 o’clock game I’ll have on in the background. Probably Brighton Spurs.

Scum should be ahead. Getting through Everton at will.

Not sure which 3 o’clock game I’ll have on in the background. Probably Brighton Spurs.

Brighton-Spurs is probably the best of the lot and relevant to us. But Leicester-Bournemouth could either be gripping or utter turd and very relevant to the Ev.

Well, United did their job. Trying to decide what result I want from Leicester-Bournemouth. The Cherries winning leap them well above Everton. But if Leicester don't get something, them and Southampton are pretty much doomed, which leaves only one more spot for the Ev.

Saints are doomed anyway.

We need Forest and Bournemouth wins. Leicester wont go down.

I've got a stomach bug from my runts and am now home alone for the weekend. It's a rare chance to watch football other than liverpool, but are any of these games actually worth watching?

Well, United did their job. Trying to decide what result I want from Leicester-Bournemouth. The Cherries winning leap them well above Everton. But if Leicester don't get something, them and Southampton are pretty much doomed, which leaves only one more spot for the Ev.

Short term joy or long term elation. If Leicester win and forest win, then everton are in the bottom 3, and with a trickier fixture list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom