• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Todays games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that Ancelotti will be stood next whoever that geezer is that coaches Bayern in the unemployment line ?

Late on the scene n all, but I can’t let it go.

Dorgba is the biggest MEMEMEMEMEMEME cunt in all of football. Could he have made that fucking charade on Saturday anymore about himself? What a preening, star-gazing cunt he really is.

I actually didn’t mind Chelsea winning it. Sure they’re all cunts, but Bayern equalled them on that front with Robben and Ribery upping the cuntswab factor to maximum levels. Lampard, Cole and Cech sorta deserve that trophy anyway. The former pair were fucking outstanding on the night two. I know everyone loved cole’s performance down the left but I thought Lampard was the best player on the pitch. How much running does that cunt do? Seriously impressive performance.

But enough of that. Drogba.

I wouldn’t have been surprised if he’d whipped his lad out and beat one out at one stage. Great goal, ballsy goal. I’ll give him that. But his big massive MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE celebration was pure cuntery. He didn’t touch the ball for 10 minutes afterwards due to alternating between staring at the mirrors in his boots or pointing at Lampard’s ma in the sky. His free-kick that could have won it was bollocks, and then he fortunately became the first player ever to score a penalty. And don’t for one second think that he wasn’t 5th on the list of takers for no reason either.

Then that fucking galling run down the pitch (alone) resulting in him throwing the shirt down in front of the supporters (alone) followed up with a stand and acclaim my greatness (alone) please supporters.

Megacunt. On every fucking level.

Late on the scene n all, but I can’t let it go.

Dorgba is the biggest MEMEMEMEMEMEME cunt in all of football.

Megacunt. On every fucking level.

If anyone ever needed a reminder of what pure class is, look no further than Del Piero.

He won the Scudetto in his final season at Juventus and he was a gentleman in the way he went about celebrating it. A true professional. A role model for any young footballer & fans.

When asked about the possibility of his no.10 Juve shirt being retired at the end of the season, his response was:

"No, I do not wish for my shirt to be retired. Many kids out there dream of putting on the no.10 of Juventus and I do not wish to take that dream away from them".

Looks like Fernando got what he deserved after going there - having to watch Drogba's self idolization ritual. Must have been eating his heart...
This spectacle must have been one of the reasons for his Ballague interview...

drogba.jpg

Funny, I'd have given you that accolade. Capable of the odd special moment, but mostly you're one small tackle away from throwing the toys out of the team and wailing like a big soppy vagina.

You've taught me well Ryan. Now run along, there's eyebrows to pluck.

Good one.

Told you you'd taught me well. I'm the Lukaku to your Drogba - big, lumbering yet with that little bit of talent that looks up lovingly all doe-eyed to your prima-donna mastery.

*shoulders manbag*

Uh oh, Metro-sexual Dance Off.. Stand back everyone (furiously puts Michael Jackson audio cassette into nearby boom box)

*Throws man bag on floor. Not too hard mind, Louis Vutton that*

*kicks off weird shoes that are agony to wear but I suffer for the sake of fashion*

Told you you'd taught me well. I'm the Lukaku to your Drogba - big, lumbering yet with that little bit of talent that looks up lovingly all doe-eyed to your prima-donna mastery.

*shoulders manbag*

Don't force it Sunny.

And while you're at it. I don't have a manbag, do have a couple if wonderful leather satchels but whatever. Don't have any uncomfortable shoes, get just about everything from pediwear so I'm covered on the quality and comfortability side. And have never in my entire life plucked an eyebrow.

Now let's leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom