• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tott-ming ham H(5 May).4.30

They ended up on 60 points last season. They have 60 points this season and may not get any more. Mate has done nothing to improve them. Their league position has improved because of Newcastle (who may finish ahead of them) and the Scum being so shite.

They lost their best player (arguably their best ever?) and haven't replaced him at all though. I think Ange is a weirdo but he's done ok and their fans are delusional cunts

Great job? Get outta here. He's done ok at best, score more goals than they have but also concede a tonne more. Outside top 4 finish and no trophies is a failure of a season for any of the top 6.

Better than expected? Marginally, their position in the table is a false measure of where Spurs really are, which is still miles away from the main 3 contenders.

Lost their best player yes but he's also been allowed to spend 250m on players like Porro VDV Maddison Johnson Dragusin and Vicario.

Their fans are quickly coming to terms with the reality than Ange isn't the fucking messiah.

They lost their best player who went to Bayern Munich who had won the league for the last million seasons and he broke all the personal records you can invent, yet Bayern somehow fucked the league. It seems counterintuitive because it is, it doesn't make it less true.

If you tolerate Kane then your trophies will be next

Yeah but that's more Kane bringing true Spurs culture to Munich rather than being an individual trophy block. They won fuck all before his time as well

Great job? Get outta here. He's done ok at best, score more goals than they have but also concede a tonne more. Outside top 4 finish and no trophies is a failure of a season for any of the top 6.

Better than expected? Marginally, their position in the table is a false measure of where Spurs really are, which is still miles away from the main 3 contenders.

Lost their best player yes but he's also been allowed to spend 250m on players like Porro VDV Maddison Johnson Dragusin and Vicario.

Their fans are quickly coming to terms with the reality than Ange isn't the fucking messiah.
What else did you expect him to do? For a guy from the CV he has, he has done a great job. I don’t think they were bothered about being in top 3, 4th and 5th with CL was what they wanted and weren’t far off it. The fact they were dumped out of cups early would be their biggest failure though.

What else did you expect him to do? For a guy from the CV he has, he has done a great job. I don’t think they were bothered about being in top 3, 4th and 5th with CL was what they wanted and weren’t far off it. The fact they were dumped out of cups early would be their biggest failure though.
I expected Spurs to finish top 6 and maybe get a little further in the cups.

A great job is what Emery is doing at Villa or O'Neil is doing at Wolves who most people thought were in danger of going, surpassing expectations. Spurs haven't done that.

I think the league cup brought in a lot of ire from the Spurs fans. He sent out a second string and got knocked out in their first game. With only the league and cups to go for he didn’t need to make any changes and that was their most realistic chance of silverware.

They could finish 8th or something which would be a failure no matter which way you dress it up. Especially considering they got so many points after 12 games and there has been a huge drop off since.

Back
Top Bottom