• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes denied it, says he will see out his contract in 2 seasons. He would say that even if he was leaving but I dont think theres any truth to it. Noy yet anyway, I expect he will end up back at Barcelona at some point.

Cuntinho has issued a 'come and get me' plea to Man Utd according to some red tops.

Surely even he isn't that stupid.

Cuntinho has issued a 'come and get me' plea to Man Utd according to some red tops.

Surely even he isn't that stupid.

I'm not sure Coutinho really cares that much. If Owen can join United, then it's hardly that horrifying or surprising that Coutinho might.

I wouldn’t be too arsed if he went there. Just as long as someone went right through him or did an Agger vs Torres.

I'd personally be gutted if he went, but what can you expect from someone who downs tools to force a move, he is a sly bastard so of course he would go there.

Statistically hes going backwards.
And has been since 2016
Its very weird that his productivity hasnt gone up whilst at Barcelona where EVERYONES does.

Couldn't care less where he went, never liked him that much as I always thought he would fuck off when he got what he perceived to be a better offer.
Fuck anyone who doesn't want to play for us.

Brandt got 3 assists in Leverkusen's last game and Havertz headed in the game-winning goal on 87th minute. That was the "snow goal" game, but surprisingly this Bayer team managed to play some lovely intricate passing football in this game despite the conditions.

This performance will certainly make LFC's scouts and Klopp's ears perk up. Just turned 19, first Serie A start of the season for Juve – 2 goals and won a penalty for the 3rd. Technically and physically he seems to have everything in abundance. His contract expires in 2020, so Juve might be forced to sell if there is a serious offer.

From today's Guardian:
Kean was thrust into the public consciousness two and a half years ago, when Allegri gave him his debut at 16. He was the first player born in the 2000s to appear in Serie A, and soon the first in a Champions League fixture as well. When he struck against Bologna in May 2017, he became the first player born this millennium to score across any of Europe’s top five leagues. So where has he been hiding? Kean spent last season on loan at Verona: a move that looks ill-judged, with hindsight. Hellas were a disaster, relegated in 19th place, and the expectations placed on a teenager to carry their attack were excessive. Kean notched four goals in 19 appearances before getting injured. That was still enough to finish as the club’s joint-top scorer. He returned to Juventus knowing competition for places would be fierce, but nevertheless hoping to carve out opportunities. Before Friday, those had been few and far between. Kean’s only two previous appearances in Serie A this season were for a combined three minutes off the bench. His only start was in the Coppa Italia, against Bologna. He scored that day, as well. Could he yet feature against Atlético, a fresh pair of legs to test an Atlético defence struggling with injuries to Filipe Luís and Diego Godín? The idea was floated on the front cover of Tuttosport on Sunday, but only Allegri can know if it is under serious consideration. Regardless, Kean’s future will only become a bigger talking point in the weeks ahead. The player’s contract runs until 2020, and he is represented by Mino Raiola. Although Kean has spoken glowingly of the opportunity to train and learn alongside Cristiano Ronaldo, it seems unlikely that he would be eager to continue next season as a reserve.

This performance will certainly make LFC's scouts and Klopp's ears perk up. Just turned 19, first Serie A start of the season for Juve – 2 goals and won a penalty for the 3rd. Technically and physically he seems to have everything in abundance. His contract expires in 2020, so Juve might be forced to sell if there is a serious offer.

I'd rather we just get in his agent's ear and tell him about a big pot of gold at the end of the rainbow in 2020 if he sees out his contract.

And then sign him on a free next year. Similar to what Juve done with Emre Can and Ramsey. The cunts.

I'd rather we just get in his agent's ear and tell him about a big pot of gold at the end of the rainbow in 2020 if he sees out his contract.

And then sign him on a free next year. Similar to what Juve done with Emre Can and Ramsey. The cunts.

That would smash our already astronomical wage bill and structure

That didn't take long. Zidane wants Mane as well as several others from elsewhere

That would smash our already astronomical wage bill and structure
For Moises Kean?

Give him and his agent a 10m signing on fee (in place of a transfer fee), and put him on a 3-50k a week contract (or whatever wage Trent is on). Surely with Studge soon off the wage bill and Origi likely to follow, it will free up funds for a young striker like Kean.

For Moises Kean?

Give him and his agent a 10m signing on fee (in place of a transfer fee), and put him on a 3-50k a week contract (or whatever wage Trent is on). Surely with Studge soon off the wage bill and Origi likely to follow, it will free up funds for a young striker like Kean.

Right, yeah. I was distracted by Can and Ramsey and talk of £300,000 a week and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom