• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
There is a bounce to him this season. Got rid of the dreadlocks. He looks younger, definitely leaner and more mobile. More than anything he has a smile.
Becoming one of my favs again. I don't think I made a post yet about selling him

He needs to cut out the pertulance. He could, but at least channel it properly on the pitch, rather than getting stupid yellows by arguing or kicking the ball away like how he did against Newcastle. It's not even his first yellow of a similar nature.

Otherwise, agreed he has stepped up.

There is a bounce to him this season. Got rid of the dreadlocks. He looks younger, definitely leaner and more mobile. More than anything he has a smile.
Becoming one of my favs again. I don't think I made a post yet about selling him
It's coming - I'll give you a month.

He hasn’t lost the arrogant chip on his shoulder which I really dislike.

He's also notably deliberately gee'd (sp?) the Anfield crowd on several occasions when he felt they needed to give the team a boost.

I like how he's sensitive to tap into the emotions of the supporters and fire them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom