• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Two massive games coming up in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

People forget that 3 points are worth the same across the board.

Whilst beating city is boss, if we lose against Burnley we may as well have not shown up.

Nope. 3 points against United is going to be worth a lot more than 3 points against Burnley (hopefully we'll get all 6 though) ;)

Nope. 3 points against United is going to be worth a lot more than 3 points against Burnley (hopefully we'll get all 6 though) ;)
Ha.

Of course points against teams in & around us at the end of the season may end up worth more, but you've gotta be ultra optimistic to think city will implode enough to drop into 4th/5th place.

Yep.

People forget that 3 points are worth the same across the board.

Whilst beating city is boss, if we lose against Burnley we may as well have not shown up.

Well I mean big in the sense of stature but it is also big in terms of the race for 4th given 3 points there for us is 3 points that United can't get.

Ha.

Of course points against teams in & around us at the end of the season may end up worth more, but you've gotta be ultra optimistic to think city will implode enough to drop into 4th/5th place.

Oh there is no way City will lose 2nd, that's a given. But I do think United are going to struggle big time now.

Stranger things have happened, their Kompany seems to be slipping a bit & Yaya is not the player he was last year, I reckon Henderson spent ages picking bits of Yaya out his pocket after the match, Hart makes a lot of mistakes, Dzeko(yes he scored yesterday) is not what he was 2 years ago and won't even match last seasons goal tally. A lot of their 'spine' has aged these last 2 years(like Evertons defence) and I reckon they could be just another injury to Aguero from a mini collapse i.e. 3 - 5 losses from the last 11 games. I'd love to see it happen, I hate this bankrolled clubs, the insane wage spiral they started have done as much if not more to take the game away from the supporters than those leeches at the FA. As for Pellegrini, Mr Rodgers wiped the floor with him yesterday, he's doomed, doooooOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!

Stranger things have happened, their Kompany seems to be slipping a bit & Yaya is not the player he was last year, I reckon Henderson spent ages picking bits of Yaya out his pocket after the match, Hart makes a lot of mistakes, Dzeko(yes he scored yesterday) is not what he was 2 years ago and won't even match last seasons goal tally. A lot of their 'spine' has aged these last 2 years(like Evertons defence) and I reckon they could be just another injury to Aguero from a mini collapse i.e. 3 - 5 losses from the last 11 games. I'd love to see it happen, I hate this bankrolled clubs, the insane wage spiral they started have done as much if not more to take the game away from the supporters than those leeches at the FA. As for Pellegrini, Mr Rodgers wiped the floor with him yesterday, he's doomed, doooooOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean about Citeh, but I don't really agree. Think about who'd be winning instead of them - not only the Mancs but also more Lahndan clubs besides Chavski. Bankrolled or otherwise, I'd sooner see Citeh get ahead of any of those.

I know what you mean about Citeh, but I don't really agree. Think about who'd be winning instead of them - not only the Mancs but also more Lahndan clubs besides Chavski. Bankrolled or otherwise, I'd sooner see Citeh get ahead of any of those.
*l'll see you and raise you*
Without the bankrolling of Chelsea & Man City then Liverpool FC with it's huge fan base and improving finances would be a more secure member of the top 4 in my opinion and thus challenging more often for the title and competing more often in the CL which is what I want more than to see others keeping the Mancs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom