• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend games (24th September onwards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch the game myself but could see that twitter really loved his performance too and I also noticed a while back that he won their Player of the Month award of August (his first month there) by the fans.. chuffed to see him get off to a good start, as it obviously increases his chances of being promoted to Soton's first team, Liverpool FC.

PS I have been immensely impressed by Soton's central defender Van Dijk, anyone else noticed him?

Elegant, strong, commanding, clever, fast. Really looks a marvelous prospect.
Remember seeing Van Dijk play for Celtic when they lost against Malmö. Wasn't impressed at all.
Guess you can't judge a player after one game cause he's been great since then.

Remember seeing Van Dijk play for Celtic when they lost against Malmö. Wasn't impressed at all.
Guess you can't judge a player after one game cause he's been great since then.
As it goes both ways that's really something someone should've told our scouts about during the past years..

Page unavailable for me soz.

I went De Kuip yesterday to see Mighty Dirk Kuyt at the top of the Eredivisie. Amazingly he didn't score but Brad Jones kept a clean sheet and they battered a very poor Roda 5 nil.

Feyenoord have now won their opening 7 matches and are 5 points clear of Ajax and PSV.

Oh yeah, Nicolai Jorgensen scored a couple yesterday.

Page unavailable for me soz.

I went De Kuip yesterday to see Mighty Dirk Kuyt at the top of the Eredivisie. Amazingly he didn't score but Brad Jones kept a clean sheet and they battered a very poor Roda 5 nil.

Feyenoord have now won their opening 7 matches and are 5 points clear of Ajax and PSV.

Oh yeah, Nicolai Jorgensen scored a couple yesterday.

WHU had delusins of granduer after putting in bids for Batshuayi / Lacazette and then ended up with the treuly awful Zaza

Smart finish for the first one. Takes it much earlier than the keeper expected.

He's doing great. I don't think he was expecting to get this much game time but he's taking his opportunity really well. Milik moving to Italy and tearing it up there seems to be working out fine for Dolberg.

He's better off at Ajax for now I reckon.
That is probably most certainly true, we still just need to be on our toes when it comes to youngsters that starts their senior career like this.

And whilst I'm not pro the "let's buy shitloads of teenagers and loan them back to where they are" attitude of Chelsea among others, it would be nice at least, if we are interested that is, that we keep a close eye on his future progress and maybe even let him know we are keeping an eye on him. Let Klopp give him a call or something.

"Hello, it's Kasper"

"Oh, wrong number, sorry. But wait did you say Kasper? As in Dolberg of Ajax? Ha ha haaa how gegenwonderful, this is Klopp. Jürgen. Of Liverpool. I like you and will come for you soon enough. Gegensehen. Bye bye."

Wiki still has him as a Young Ajax player

Kasper Dolberg (born 6 October 1997) is a Danish footballer who plays as a forward in the Ajax Youth Academy.[1]

All this talk about Danes. It is funny how these Pig Steigers need a Norwegian to Manage their only top Club and their National team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom