• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend games (24th September onwards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0. Leicester don't seem to give a fuck anymore.
They seem to go to shit once they concede this season, something that set them apart last season was that they didn't.

I did say earlier that Utd were capable of tearing them apart like we did.

And it's four.

Leicester are not a top team. They are being called for what they are - a mid table team, who had a wonderful one off season, and took everybody by surprise.
They'll be very fortunate to finish in the top 8-10

Rooney will have a hard time winning his place back... which is bad news, actually.

They seem to go to shit once they concede this season, something that set them apart last season was that they didn't.

I did say earlier that Utd were capable of tearing them apart like we did.

And it's four.

Leicester of last season would have scored during that pressure early on such was their luck.

I said this season that Leicester would finish bottom half. Seems like I might be right...

Leicester are going to set the record for lowest league finish by the current champions.

Mahrez and Vardy subbed?
Must be saving them for the CL league.
We're going to be seeing cricket scores soon it seems.

I'm impressed that so many predicted Leicester would fall this season.

I thought they were going to win the title again this season and probably the CL too.

Just goes to show there are some seriously smart folk around.

You jest!

In Leicester's defense, I think Raineri could not have predicted the drastic difference between the United of today compared to the last few games. A team that was static and predictable suddenly was running all over the place. In 45 minutes I couldn't figure out how United's front 4 was lined up – because it kept changing. Actually even United's players seemed to be confused by these movements and interchanges at first and looked like they are doing it because manager told them so rather than really understanding why they are doing it (the always intelligent Mata excluded). But once the first goal went in, their tails were up and now the Foxes were all static, because they didn't know what to do and where to run.

Raineri took off Vardy and Mahrez at half-time. Emotional decision...

Just on half time I was in the other room, but I thought I heard one of the commentators actually say 'the would be champions embarrassing the champions'?

Slimani is so slow of thinking and not great with his feet. Other than heading ability, I don't see much there.

That was a decent strike. The Leicester fans now singing "we're going to win 5-4"

Bah, this is exactly what United needed.

Leicester are shit and are going to get tanked by anyone half decent unless Ranieri tightens them up soon.

I'm impressed that so many predicted Leicester would fall this season.

I thought they were going to win the title again this season and probably the CL too.

Just goes to show there are some seriously smart folk around.

I'm detecting a slight hint of sarcasm here.

@barneyronay: Can see clearly how playing with Rooney has improved so many of these United players. Influence finally bearing fruit

Demarai Gray is playing really well. Creating danger every time he's on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom